✎Gone Away pt. 2 - Han✍

"Do you guys think Han already got home-"

Hyunjin froze in his steps as he opened the door of Han's room, witnessing Han and Hanrei's state. They were both kissing.

Chan pushed Hyunjin out of the way and saw Han with his sister.

Just one blink and the couple was on the couch, being interviewed by the other members with their arms crossed.

Hyunjin was even intimidating the couple's position on the bed with Changbin as he was explaining to Chan.

"What did you two do?" Chan asked seriously.

"Just.. kiss.." Han pouted his lips like he was being scolded. He held Hanrei's hand tightly, afraid to let it go.

"Good thing our I.N. didn't see it." Changbin tapped I.N.'s shoulder and the youngest looked at him, confused.

"What do you mean? I saw it." I.N. giggled, "Didn't think Han hyung would be this wild." He wiggled his eyebrows and Hyunjin covered his mouth immediately.

"Shush, child." Hyunjin says like he was I.N.'s mom.

"Who wants popcorn?"

Han, Hanrei, Chan, Hyunjin, I.N. and Changbin looked at who spoke and turns out it was Minho who was carrying a bowl full of popcorn. Felix and Seungmin following after him, holding their own bowls of popcorn as well.

"You really had time to make some at a time like this?" Changbin asks in disbelief, "Gimme some." He changes his attitude and gets a handful of popcorn from Minho.

"Ya! Make your own!" Minho argued.

Chan just stares at them while shaking his head. The Han-Han couple was just silently watching them, already out of the topic from earlier.

"Continue the drama please, we agreed on watching a movie but this is even better." Minho munched on his popcorn.

Felix giggled and nodded while he just kept eating. The rest nodded as well while Chan just sighed.

"It's okay to do that, you two are already old enough. But please not in our dorm- Never. Okay?" Chan crossed his arms.

Shocking everybody, Han suddenly knelt down in front of Chan and raised his hands up.

"I'm sorry, hyung. We won't do it again." Han pleaded.

"Boo!! We don't believe you!!" Seungmin shouted and the others followed with screams of agreement. Hyunjin laughed while clapping his hands.

"Baby!!" Han shouted with glee.

The other members groaned when the couple just kissed in front of them while they were doing recording for their new song.

Stray Kids is their group's name, they're like the official boy group of the university. They're always in charge of entertaining the students and that's why there are so many students who want to enroll.