✨Ali x Sang Woo - choosing partners✨

Setting: this is right before the 4th game when they're choosing partners
Type: Fluff

Sang Woo's POV
They just announced on the speaker that we will be playing in teams of two for the next game.

I don't know what the game is yet, but I think it's wise to choose someone that'll help me win. I feel like the most reasonable choice would be Ali, number 199. Since he's strong and I'm smart, we could make a valid team. 

I don't know exactly why I thought Ali was a reasonable choice, it's just something about him that fills me with a warm fuzzy feeling that makes me smile. 

I start to drift off I guess, thinking about how Ali's smile lights up a room and how is kind nature is appreciated wherever he goes....

" Mr, do you want to partner up?"

My heart jumps a little, as I was startled by the voice's sudden appearance. Then it was that I realised that the voice belonged to Ali. He looked a little shaken at my jump but he was still smiling and emitting the warmth I always feel.

"Yes I'd love to be your partner Ali, we will make the best team ever" I smile. " With your strength and my intelligence we can win this thing, together."

He looked at me so trusting, as we shook hands to seal the deal. Yes, I would not lose to anyone in these games. I was making it out with Ali by my side.

As I sat down next to Ali to wait for everyone else to finish partnering up, a few others came up to me asking to be my partner but I declined them all, I was already with who I wanted to be with most.

One of them was Gi hun, he looked disappointed when I declined him but when I gestured to the sleeping Ali next to me, he sent me a smirk and whispered "don't worry Sang Woo I get it" and left. That left me stumped for a few minutes until I realised what it meant and heat rose to my cheeks. Frowning I thought of how stupid Gi hun was to think I meant to partner up with Ali because of that. I mean sure he's a nice and thoughtful guy and I like him AS A FRIEND. Emphasis on friend. Anyway Ali and I have only known each other for a few days, no one can develop feelings that quickly...

Just then I felt a head fall on my shoulder and a hand gently nudge mine.

It was Ali.

His hands felt warm and subtle as his fingers brushed along the top of my hand. I then realised that his hair smelled of fresh rain and homemade Gyeongju bread. (a Korean dessert pastry). What a wonderful combination. It felt strangely nice having Ali resting on my shoulder, it made me feel all warm and tingly inside.

I then thought of how Ali's a pretty stern sleeper, he even told me he slept standing straight up for 5 hours without the slightest wobble. Its's not normal for him to fall over on to another while asleep. Oh well, I sighed as I put those thoughts out of my head.

I then thought to myself that I should just enjoy the moment. I might never get this chance again. So gently brushing Ali's dark locks back, I placed my lips gently on his forehead. Before letting my head fall loosely on top of his. Yes, this was nice, I wanted to freeze time so I could spend more time with my precious 199. But alas I could not and so I just let my eyes close, waiting for the speakers to announce the next game, resting on Ali, and falling in love with 199.

Meanwhile behind the nearest wall...

Gi Hun's POV

"Haha we did it old man!" I whispered shout as to not awaken the sleeping Ali and Sang Woo. "Ah yes young love is a wonderful thing, back in my day i had lots of girlfriends, hehehe" old man replied. I wasn't so sure about number 001 having a ton of girlfriend, but I was absolutely so proud to see my ship happening. It was totally the right move to push Ali towards Sang Woo and he's right about Ali being a strong sleeper. I literally shoved Ali on to Sang Woo and he still didn't wake up, weird. Anyway I can't wait to see what they become. I can't also wait to tell my partner in crime Ji Yeong about what happened and that 199218 has sailed!

A/n I don't know if it's just me but I imagine Gi hun and Ji yeong to be like good friends who normally ship everyone together and sae byeok just watches them and gets confused. Just me okay ToT