💕❤️‍🔥Square guard x Reader❤️‍🔥- Secret Relationships~💕 Part 2

Setting: The red light, green light field.
Type: romance and fluff ♡︎♥︎♡︎
Any gender reader btw

Square Guard POV

Y/n's Arriving now...

My heart was thumping against my chest because there they were...

As gorgeous as I remember. Dressed in a long dark green gown, with their hair swept to one side. They were covered beautifully in delicate jewels and gemstones, that matched their eyes wonderfully. They looked simply stunning.

I didn't know how they managed to smuggle such an outfit in but, Hey. They looked good so I'm not going to complain. 

They literally glided across the field and in my eyes they were the definition of perfection. No, they were more then that they were a gift from the heavens, they were the reason the word beautiful was invented in the first place. Just so they could describe Y/N.

Man I felt so underdressed, wearing my stupid mask and pink jump suit, when I was in the presence of a goddess.

"Hi..." I suddenly heard a voice behind me. Jumping a little I realised, I had lost my train of thought and now suddenly the person of my dreams was right here beside me.

"Hey..." I replied, you could hear the awkwardness in my tone.

They giggled. A heavenly sound. "Soooooooo..."

It was then we embraced, just the feeling of their body on mine was enough to make my senses go overload. Feeling my face heat up, I buried my face deeper into their shoulder. Cherishing the warmth and love they produced to me. This was what I had waited so long for just this moment.

It was perfect.

Y/N's POV

I had lost track of the amount of time, I had been out here with my beloved. Everything was happening so quickly, and even though we hadn't spoken in months. It felt as if nothing changed between us.

My love was still a handsome, stuttering mess of a guy, and I was still (as he called me) a cute dumbass who thinks terrible dad jokes are funny. It was perfect.

We embraced each other first of all, and then had a heated make out session, longing for the taste of each other. Then he treated me to a candle light dinner which I thought was so sweet and kind, it even included all my favourite foods. :3. Throughout that we just joked and laughed about the games and how ironic it was that we were in love with each other.

We even ended up playing a game of red light, green light. However, I didn't want to be the player, for personal reasons (*cough*cough *trauma* cough*cough) and instead I acted as the doll. Turning around when it was green light and trying to catch my boyfriend when it was red light. Not surprisingly he was a pro at the game, making me wonder why I was the player and not him. Although it did bring me comfort knowing he wasn't risking his life in some games. I much preferred it the way it was.

Back to the present time, we're nearly at the end of our date now. As he took my hand, warmth spread into me as he lead me towards the giant tree and the doll.

" heh where are we going?" I asked.
"It's a surprise, shhhhh!"
"Nuuuuu I hate surprises dear!"
"Trust me, you'll like this one ;)😏"

I didn't know what face he was making behind that mask, but his words filled me with curiosity. I wonder what it is?

Thats when my boyfriend, pushed open a secret door in the dolls legs. Huh, I didn't know that was there.
"Lovely people first ;)"

I smiled at him and went ahead climbing upwards on long iron ladder inside the doll.  Him close behind me. I wonder what the surprise was?

Square Guard POV

I lied when I said pretty people go first. The real reason I said that was because now I had the opportunity to stare straight at Y/N's Ass and they couldn't say I was being perverted, because it literally took up half my vision. (Not that I really minded though).

We were nearing the top and I couldn't wait to show them 'the thing'. I had arranged it with the front man especially just for tonight. Although it took a lot of begging and pleading (and shoe licking/body cleaning up) for this date to even happen in the first place. It was all worth it when I saw the look on Y/N's face. Their smile was never ending and I mean it and the the shooting stars were a pretty magical sight.

The surprise was at the top of the doll in its head.  There was a highly technological camera which the doll used to spot movement through there, and in this case Y/N's was using it to watch the shooting stars go by in the night sky. I have to admit they weren't real shooting stars but the front man had arranged it so that a screen was projected on to the ceiling making it seem like it was raining stars, when it was really all an illusion.

But Y/N's Innocent eyes didn't need to know that. Just the look of pure bliss on their face was enough to make me know it was all worth it becoming a guard and working here in this wretched place. Because I got to see Y/N and that's what keeps me going every day.

"It's so beautiful, I just, wow!"
"And you know what else is beautiful" I say.
"What?" says Y/N.
"You" 💕❤️‍🔥

A cheesy line to end it all. Sorry I haven't updated in like forever I got a lot of school work on but I promise to try and update this book and maybe even start another one who knows