🐝FemReader x Traingle guard - A Honey comb mess🐝 Part 2

Setting: backs at the dorms/ the bathroom
Type: Angst/fluff

Y/N's POV
As I headed back to the dorms, I couldn't stop thinking about what if.... That guard didn't save me. I was devastated that I had such thoughts back in that game, did I really want to die here!? These games were driving me insane and I don't think it was just me, everyone looked as if they'd hit rock bottom.

Going to lay down on my bunk, sudden thoughts struck me. Looking around the room there were only a few women and a lot of strong men. Since your worth more dead then alive to these people, everybody is your enemy. What if people start murdering the each other in the night. What if a mass murder breaks out. What If! What if! WHAT IF!?

I started hyper ventilating using my arms to support me while I stared down at my bed. Sweat started dripping down my forehead. I needed to calm down, and let it all out. An idea clicked in my head, I'd go to the bathroom and let my tears flow. I know it sounds like a dumb crybaby idea but hey what have I got to lose.

Slowly making my way towards the exit, I knocked on the door and gently peered through the circle window. The glass was murky but I made out two foggy figures. Knocking on the door frantically until someone would answer.

A figure slowly made its way towards the door and I sighed with relief as my knuckles were getting bruises from knocking to hard.

Suddenly I was knocked back by the door abruptly opening, staring down at me was one intimidating masculine triangle guard. He wasn't the guard that had helped me, he didn't have the same presence. The guard back there felt warm and sweet when I was near him, this guard felt ominous, but also sickening sweet.

My heart was pounding as I took a step back. The guard was foot taller then me, and as he looked down at me, I could feel my knees go weak. Trembling I stuttered " u-umm h-heyyyy, I w-was just-t wondering-g i-if I c-could go to the b-bathroom-m p-please sir?!"

Shockingly he grabbed my wrist roughly and swept me off my feet (but not in the good way). Feeling harassed I started making a scene, yelling "LET GO OF ME YOU CREEP, YOU DIRTY BASTARD!?" His sped up his walk, taking me into a hall and further away from the dorms. I struggled forcing him to stay close to the dorms and shouted " PLEASE LET ME GO ALREADY PRETTY PLEASE!" At that remark he practically ran away dragging me behind. I didn't know what was going on, still screaming and struggling. The guard whipped out a strength I should've known he had and started
practically dragging me on the ground, like I was a lifeless doll for him to play with. I hated it, but was too stunned to say anything.

Finally I yelled "LET ME GO!" But alas the guard continued treating me like toy. I struggled, I yelled for help, but of course nobody came. I tried to grab on to something with my free hand to stop him. But there was nothing I could do. Should I just let him take me there? I questioned myself.

This a picture of what's going on (down below) ⬇️

(stfu I know I suck at drawing but give me a break, it's a diagram of what's happening)

Suddenly the guard stopped and turned around glancing back behind us. I also turned around to see what he was looking at. (It turned out to be nothing). Confused, I looked back at the guard wondering what was going to happen next.

Surprisingly the guard sighed, and said "Why'd you have to freak out back there." His voice was slick and smooth, I could totally fall asleep listening to it. "It was really embarrassing, I'm sorry I had to drag you out of there but you were making me look like a perverted fool!"

At this comment I flushed bright red and muttered something like "you could've just told me y'know.." He let out another sigh and said "I'm sorry but we were around other people and I'm self conscious, so getting out of there was my best bet."

Wow, I thought. I barely even know this guy, but he's telling me all about himself like we're old friends. I don't mind it but he sounds like a pretty shy and clumsy guy. I wonder how someone like him could participate and work in games like this. Maybe he only does clean up, because I can't imagine this softie hurting anyone at all :3.

"Anyway" he stated. "You wanted to go to the bathroom, well I'm afraid only one bathroom is around here and that's the guards private suite. It's an elite bathroom with no cameras. You could go there since everyone's at work and won't be in there, but I don't know if I trust you in a bathroom with no security." Ok so he's a rule follower, great. Definitely not the one who saved my life back in the second game.

"Please you can trust me, I know I'm a player but I have no life outside of here!" Tears started to form at the ends of my eyes. "Please! You'd be doing me a huge favour a-and *sniffs* I'd really appreciate it, ....Please..." I finished. I realised that he still wasn't going to let me in the bathroom and so I turned around and started slumping back down the corridor. I didn't even know where I was going, I just wanted to get away from here. This place. I wanted to go home....

"Wait!" The guard murmured, "you can go just don't take to long..." he seemed flustered but at the same time sad and lonely. He looked like he was understanding what I was going through, I didn't know how because he was wearing his mask. But as I made my way to the bathroom, I heard his breathing. It was uneven and shallow, just like mine after I cried.

I didn't know if I should comfort him or something, but I felt I should just leave the situation alone, he probably needed some time to think, like myself.

Finally I was in the bathroom, but instead of feeling upset or lonely, I felt empty. Like a piece was missing. I decided to plop myself down on one of the changing room benches and just think. (Ok ok I know the squid game guards have their own personal bathrooms but just pretend they have one big one with changing rooms and showers)

That was until I heard one of the bathrooms toilet flush. WHAT! SOMEONE ELSE IS IN HERE, BUT THE OTHER GUARD TOLD ME NO ONE WAS!!! WHO THE FUCK WAS IN HERE WITH ME!!....