🐝 FemReader x Triangle guard- A honeycomb mess🐝 Part 1

Setting; The Bathroom/ honeycomb playground
Type: slight smut/Angst

Y/N's POV

My palms were sweaty, and I felt like my fingers were going to dislocate. My hands shakily moved the needle along the outline of shape, hoping for not the slightest crack.

Thinking this might've been a drawing game, I chose the umbrella. Since I always drew those when i was little. I would stare out the windows and watch the raindrops trickle by. Hoping I could one day afford an umbrella, and join the other kids to splash in puddles and dance in the rain, carefree, joyous and youthful.

Alas I couldn't afford even my school expenses at the time, so all I could do was sit and draw the umbrella I was never going to get.

Oh how wrong I was to choose the umbrella in this game. As I stared down at the endless edges and lines, I felt some realisation hit me. I was never getting out of here... well at least not alive. Who knows where they might ship my corpse off to after I'm done.

Why don't I just give up now. Was my only thought, it's honestly no use if I'm going to die anyway.

Considering this over in my mind, I actually thought it was a pretty good idea. Why not go out with a bang and show those stupid guards, THAT I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!

And with one swift move, I stabbed the honeycombs centre, which lead to chain reaction of cracks. One after another, I watched my Honey comb crumble to bits. Until it was only miscellaneous honey comb pieces in my tin. Smiling proud of myself, I felt something nudge my forehead and.....

Triangle guards POV
WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!

Previous to these events....

I was watching through my mask at the player I was assigned to guard. She had a pretty face, kind of like a porcelain doll. With sweet h/c h/l hair that smelled of the most wonderful things. I wonder what shampoo she uses?

Now I'm just being creepy. I sighed and continued analysing the girl in front of me.

I wasn't really focussed on my surroundings or her honeycomb at all. All my attention gradually turned to her and only her. I started at her eyes, that looked as if they were remembering something from the past, they had that distant look in them. Then her lips, they were a soft cherry (lip colour) and looked so kissable.

After that I continued scanning all of her body and physique and my eyes started filling with lust. Her skin, nose, ears, face shape, figure, etc.

A/N if this is offensive to any one or is causing any body shaming like problems. Please tell me in the comments and I'll deeply apologise and change it.

And then I started staring at her curves. Mhmmmm this is what I wanted in a girl. Her ass was just right, nice and plump... and I wanted to smack it right then and there.

She was perfect for me and she would be with me, and only me. I would do whatever it took to make her mine.....

Crackkkkkkk......
That sudden noise brought me back to my senses.

I peered down at player (whatever player number you would like to be) and realised something. Her honeycomb umbrella was smashed to pieces.
WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!
It even looked as if she purposely stabbed her honey comb to pieces ON PURPOSE!

I didn't understand why would someone throw away their life like that I was sure she had a chance. She had a good build and she looked intelligent, I thought she could've made it out of here alive....

She didn't show any sign of moving. She almost looked lifeless and I couldn't bear it one bit. She had to live.
She looked as if she was giving her life and soul away and just waiting for someone to take it. Like hell that's gonna happen.

She expected me to shoot her and it wouldn't take long for my co-workers to start getting suspicious to a why I wasn't ending her life then and there. She would also get suspicious as to why it was taking quite long, too.

Okay I had roughly 30 seconds before people started to suspect me. I realised that I still had a my left over honey comb tin in my pocket, the one that already had a perfectly cut out shape in it from earlier. When I was trying the game for myself to see if I would succeed, turns out I'm quite the pro at carving out honeycomb umbrellas.

Now to find a way to pass it to her secretly so no one saw. . . . I got it! I'll just slide it along the ground when I take a step. I'll put the tin under my shoe and when i move forward I'll swiftly pass it over. Ok here goes nothing , I quickly slid the tin under my shoe and took a step forward. Yes, it worked. In one swift movement, I kicked the tin towards her and so she would notice I took out my gun and nudged her head downwards.

Y/N's POV
W-WHAT....
When I looked down there was a another tin next to mine, another one. I reached out and grabbed it to open the lid. And when I opened that tin my heart skipped a beat. Inside was a perfectly carved out umbrella from the honeycomb.

Tears formed in my eyes as the realisation hit me, I wasn't going to die after all. I was going to live!

Tears started streaming down my face as I laughed at this miraculous moment. When I was so sure this was the end,when I had accepted I was going to fall of life's edge, someone came and saved me from falling. I just don't understand why the triangle guard did it... His job is to kill me why ....

I desperately wanted my questions answered so in an attempt to get what I wanted. I looked up at him, still half crying, half laughing. As I was about to say something he rose a finger to his lips and the speaker said ' Player (random number) has passed' and I was ushered out of the room before I got to ask. But as I looked back, it looked as if he was smiling at me from under that mask and my heart thudded and skipped a beat with heat rising to my cheeks. I looked back one last time to check and he was gone....