*Chapter one*

Image above is Ovie

Sooo

Let's begin!!

*********

~OVIE'S POV~

I watched my best friend Susan as she applied makeup, apparently what she spend all her money buying. She was dressed in her last year's Christmas dress, the one she had only wore once....And today.

Not shocking that Susan got invited to a party, one of those her friends friend. Possibly someone she's never met.

"Ovie, How do I look" Said Susan as she turned her face so I could get a good view at it.

"Er, Good"

Susan was a twenty years old dark skinned beauty, one with a pretty smile and white teeth to complement it. She was obsessed with partying and makeup. And when I mean partying, I mean partying with those mommies boys that already have their lives set up for them.

I've been living with Susan ever since she became my friend in Nigeria; my parents abandoned me after we arrived at Nigeria. I guess I turned out to be a burden on them.

Susan and I were like milk and milo, we were inseparable.

"What do you mean by, 'Er, Good'...I don't want to look good..I want to look Wow!!"She began to roll her hips making me roll my and return my eyes back at the newspaper I was reading.

"Why are you always reading newspaper like an old man, Nawa for you. You'll not follow me now so you'll find some maga"

I wriggled my pointy finger at her, "No thanks"

"Com'on babe, we can't possibly continue in this hell of a life...infact I don't even know why I'm begging you, you're coming with me" Susan said, zipping my Ghana most go bag and rampaging it.

"What do you think you're doing" I asked in bewilderment. "Please when you finish finding your head there. Arrange it"

"Abeg Ovie" Susan whined. "Don't be like this na, you never can tell where your prince Charming is"

"Spare me that one" I stopped her from speaking any further. "This is Nigeria, and unluckily for us...We are residing in this part of Nigeria....In this leaking house"

Susan laughed, clapping her hands in amazement, "So it's my house you're calling leaking...ahbi?"

That's when a loud bang was heard at the door, interrupting her conversation. I immediately stood up from the torn mattress and went to open the door.

Landlord.

"Goodevening Sir" I greeted, my head bent low knowing what he's here for.

"What is good about the morning, no tell me?...When you two riff raffs have not paid me my money since last two months!!" The fat bald man screamed, his veins almost popping out from his head.

"Oga landlord, just give us more time" Susan said

"I can see bedbug is doing meeting in both your heads. No listen to yourself, I should give you more time"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The good news is that, no more party...The bad news is that, we just got thrown out of the house. So presently, were outside with our bags.

"So what now"

Susan was already crying, "I can't believe I can't attend the party anymore" She said, still subbing.

Is this girl normal??

We just got kicked out and she's telling me about that useless party. If not because I love her, I would have given her a life changing slap.