*Chapter three*

So I decided to publish today, I really hope you enjoy this chapter!

Image above is Dayo

*
*

OVIE'S POV

The alarm immediately buzzed making me fly out of the bed. I allowed my eye to adjust to my environment, I wasn't in a tacky room on a torn and scattered mattress and I couldn't even smell the cooking of Susan's burnt palm oil rice.

Instead, the room was a neat and tidy room. I got up and headed for the shower, been a while I showered hot steaming water...Feels good. After that, I put on the uniform Mrs Remi had given me the night before.

It looked great on me, but it revealed my legs....A lot

I freshened up then left the room. My first task was to clean the Master Dayo's room. I knocked once but there was no reply so I let myself in. I turned the door knob and the door pushed open.

Thankfully, the room was empty.

And a huge mess, did world war also happen here too?

Bottles of alcohol everywhere and I could even spot condom wraps. I began to pick, and then sweep, after that I mopped the room and now I'm changing his sheets.

That's when the door barged out and Master Dayo and a lady walked in....Arguing. They didn't even take note of my presence so engrossed in their shouting.

"Look here Chisom, I don't want to see you anywhere near my house unless I'm gonna cut that you're tiny throat and feed it to you" Master Dayo said angrily as he pointed a finger at the girl

She laughed, clapping her hands dramatically, "You? Dare to threaten me?...Look sweet heart___" She immediately paused then tilted her neck to me, "Who's this thing?"

"I'm um...The new house help," I informed her. "I came to clean up"

"Well I and my baby are having an important discussion" the lady said snapping her well manicured fingers in front of my face. "So get out"

"R-Right" I stuttered as I instantly left the room, shutting the door hard. My heart was already in my mouth ...Who is that girl and why on earth did Master Dayo want to cut her throat.

I quickly put his dirty clothes in the laundry and began to do other chores. The house was really big. Believe me when I say cleaning wasn't my best thing in here.

Phone began to ring, I reached out for it in my pocket and placed it on my ear, "Hello?"

"Still mad at you though, but how's the work. I was so worried about you when you didn't call yesterday"

Susan.

"I know I'm your backbone...Just one day without me and you want to die" I laughed

"See this girl oh, what are you now feeling like. Abegii, so how's the job going...I know you got in"

"Yeah I did. I working for a sculpture"

"A stone?... God of mercy, Ovie!!"

"Not stone na, like the man is really hot like a Greek sculpture...He's a fine boy"

"Mad oh...Oya shoot your shot na" Susan said making me laugh and roll my eyes. How on earth does she expect rich handsome mommy's boy to even take a single glance at the retched refugee house girl.

"Please Susan stop being delusional"

We talked about something else as I continue my dusting. I miss Susan already; I really miss her nonsense behavior and annoying party lifestyle. After my lengthy conversation with Susan I plug my earpiece and begin to listen to some Davido tunes as I sway my hips from side to side.

"Wow" a voice said and I almost knocked off the item I was cleaning. I looked up at the person to see. Emeka.

"Em, sorry Sir" My cheeks were red, darn I was super embarrassed

He responded with a warm smile. Emeka was really a fine boy oh, but Dayo is ehhh...Those kinds of guys you find in movies or probably my dream.

I quickly coordinated myself, almost knocking off Mrs Remi's glass flower vase I was dusting. Gush, this is so embarrassing right now.

"Ovie right?" A smirk on his face, biting his lips while looking at me in a weird manner. Gees, my legs were so exposed and his look just wanted to make me crawl under a rock.

And remain there.

"Yeah, Ovie" I replied

"Nice legs" He said, winking at me before walking pass, heading for the stairs.

You think I should probably be happy that a rich boy is checking me out but no!...I wanted to plug that his God forsaken eyes. If not for the fear of God and equally because I didn't want to get fired and end up on the streets...I would have slapped that stupid smirk for his face.

Who gave him the right to be looking that me in that way?

Be like say I go change am for this one.

That's when the annoying lady from earlier this morning stormed down the stairs, a very angry expression on her face. The annoying lady that was arguing with Master Dayo

I took a good a look at her, she had a pretty face though, why would Master be talking to such beauty in that manner...But sha, I no like am...The girl don vex me today.

Omo, her eye lashes no dey follow her smile.

"Why are you laughing?" She snapped

I laughed out?...My bad.

"Nothing Ma"

"Ragged house girl" She shot, looking at me from head to toe then ending it with a loud hiss.

I watched her as she left the house, banging the door as if she wanted to break it. Sha, she's rich, she go fix the door if she spoil it.

I rolled my eyes, turning to proceed to the stair case when I bumped into someone, the glass of water he was holding pouring on my body. I was about to slip and fall down but was held firmly...

I looked up to see him....His face was simply gorgeous.

I swallowed the huge lump that formed in my throat then, released myself from his grip. His eyes still boring into mine.

"Er, I-I'm-Er, Sorry Master Dayo" Bending my head down

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Who is Chisom to Dayo??....Hmmm

Don't forget to vote and comment...I love all my readers loads

Happy Thursday people!