𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒

     "DID YOU CHEAT?"

"DID YOU CHEAT?"...

"does it look like I did?", aisa scoffed.

     "nevertheless, it's truly a feat to be able to get chosen as first pick unanimously", hironobu smiled, trying to ease the tension between his older sister and brother.

     "maybe it's because sister aisa showed them what she could do at night, ya know?", rishi chimed in, causing the knights to all choke on air.

     "rishi!! don't say that!", hirotada reprimanded.

     "why not?? it's a good thing! sister aisa's the strongest during the nig—"

     the second prince covered rishi's mouth, as she childishly licked his palm, causing him to gag.

     "you're disgusting!"

     "I'm not a mirror, for your information", rishi combated.

     "you—"

     "rishi, tada, quit bickering and sit back down", akishino stated.

     "and aisa, hurry up and make a decision".

the blonde princess sighed, as she displayed a small pout.

     "I'm so honored that you all wish to serve me, however, now's not the time. and as for my decision..."

     hayama thickly swallowed his saliva, as his anxiousness puddled in his stomach.

     mibuchi and kiyoshi seemed to both have a gut feeling that they wouldn't be chosen, as nebuya secretly prayed that aisa would pick him.

     after all, his type was a dominant woman, and aisa had fit the description all too well.

     "hanamiya", aisa called out, waving for him to near her.

     all of aisa's siblings nearly slipped out of their seats.

     "HANAMIYA?!", hirotada shouted.