Volume 1 Recap!

So this will be a standard thing that I do between every volume to keep all of the plots in line for future use. Enjoy reading!

LORE/CHARACTERS:

Empress Saisho:

(My take on Saisho)

(My take on Saisho)

(Quarilaie's take on her (Love you!))

After an official incorrectly authorized a trade deal with the Ruby Empire, the fate of the NEC was sealed as Empress Miza unknowingly sign her annexation, which she nearly fought back with her army. After doing a magic spell to unite herself with her soul, she became Saisho Kamakiri and set out with a few remaining soldiers to rebuild elsewhere as the Continent was lost. 

On the way, they ran into the Mantizea (free city in NEC) resistance who killed most of her men upon not seeing their flag, assuming it was the empire when it was in fact the renegade Empress, losing her General, Astral, in the fight. Afterward, she and the remaining resistance members from that ship united and went west before they all ditched at their next stop in the northern area of Scath. 

After sailing around Scath on her own she landed in Northern Akaris and began a small trek to find a bunny farm, as she walked closer, she was temporarily downed by the farmer, and Saisho found her to be the cutest thing ever. They began talking and have agreed for Saisho to live there as long as she pulls her own around the farm. The bunny farmer's name is Quarilaie, but her character development is not until Volume 2, so she is not included in this list yet.

Comington Truder:

(Art to be included soon, check back periodically lol)

At the same time, the Ruby Empire was also staging a coup in the Shaded Isles to gain access to the gulf north of Archia, the main city in ruin that used to run a majority of the world. After being forced to commit atrocities, he was sent to be a governor of Mantizea, where Emperor Frost framed him for the atrocities brought upon the people there.

Before an hour even passed, he sent out a broadcast declaring the crimes he was framed for false and accusing Frost of being corrupt, declaring war on the Ruby Empire.