chapter 4: staying the night

steves pov

---------------

me and brine talked for a while though i cant help feeling like I've seen him before, maybe when i was hunting? nah probably not, though i still cant help but feel like we've met before, maybe he was telling the truth? nah my demiromantic/demisexuality tells me other wise.

"Steve i have to go do somethings so you'll be staying with Cordelia till i get back alright?" Bethany says from downstairs "Ok" i reply and brine laughs "what?" i ask looking at him "50 bucks says you'll be staying tonight" he say with a sheepish smile "oh ha very funny" i reply sarcastically rolling my eyes "well wanna bet?" he asks raising an eyebrow "even if i was staying the night i don't have that much money" i say and he chuckles "that's adorable" he says and i glare at him "ay if i am staying the night no funny business" i say sternly and he laughs "what funny business? i wish i was funny" he reply's with a laugh and i roll my eyes. 

later i got a text from Bethany saying 'sorry Steve but something important came up and i cant pick you up so you'll be staying at cordila's tonight' "well ill be dammed" i mumble to myself "so wheres my 50" brine says "hey i didn't agree to that" i snap giving him a mean look "alright alright don't get your panty's in a knot fem-boy" he says holding his arms up in surrender and i blush deeply "yea i remember" he says smirking at me "your disgusting" i say and he rolls his eyes "says the boy with female clothing" he spits angrily and i flinch back hurt and he changes from angry to sympathetic "shit sorry i didn't mean that i swear are you Ok" he asks concerned "go away" i say softly and he sighs sadly "im sorry" he says before walking off.

"hey Steven are you ok?" Cordelia asks and i shake my head, she sits next to me and sighs "you know he didn't mean it right, he hasn't taken his bipolar medication in three days so hes a bit tense" she says and i nod not wanting to talk " you know you two used to be very close, you even dated at one point but then something happened, can i ask what was it?" she asks and i shrug, she sighs "you know he didn't mean to hurt you, hes quite ashamed in himself for degrading your gender the way he did" she says and i nod tearing up and she rubs my back gently "maybe you should go talk to Sasha, she could probably help you remember, after all you where always the gods favourite" 

_____________________________

hey did you miss me? XD XD XD