Chapter 1: encounter

Herobrines pov

------------------

I was walking back to my house in the thick, freezing snow. A snow storm had just hit and it was going to be like this for a weak. Lovely. I've always hated this kind of weather. Not because I was cold. I'm actually immune to this kind of wether. It's because the... ummm... how do I put this nicely... guards of notch increase by the hundreds in this weather. by now i was murmuring under my breath *snap* "whhoow" pepper... of course "hiiiiiiiiiiiiii heeerrrooobrriinnee!!" she said jumping up on her feet being supuer optimistic "pepper what are you doing out hear?" i said my voice was stern " awwwwwww your all ways so grumpy and ruin the fun" she said pouting falling back on te snow landing on her behind "are you shore you should be siting on the snow when your wearing praticly nothing?" i said considering she has short strong orange wavy hair a long green creeper hoddie a pair of knee long denam black shorts black and green converses with a creeper face on them "YOUR WEARING A TEE-SHIRT AND YOU DONT TRY TO HARD TO KEEP YOUR SELF WARM AND DO YOU SEE ME SHIVERING LIKE A BITCH? NO YOU DONT SO SHHHHHHHHHUT IT!!" she yelld hissing near the end "to shay" "GOOD" she yells at me, at that one mother fucking moment ember teleports right behind pepper causing her to screech after being jump scared "you know I actually like my hearing right?" I asked in a clearly pissed voice "sorry" ember said, her stern plan face not changing a bit.

At that moment some notch guards come running up, fuck I have to deal with this shit to?

Suddenly arrows come from behind us hitting the guards in the neck, all three of us look back to see a boy at the top of a tree branch, about 16, with medium brown short hair, pail wight skin, long light blue shirt, long aqua scarf, dark blue jeans, black (high top) convers, and bright neon purple eyes, with a bow and arrow in his hand, it was only a second before he turned around and jumped off through the trees really fast, I decided to follow him and ran after him, pepper and ember followed me, obviously for the same reason I was, curiosity...

_____________________

THIS COUPLE NEEDS MORE

FAN FICTION SO HERE YOU

MOTHER FUCKING GO!!

but for real, I love this ship

I wish it had more fan fiction