Chapter 2: old friends are the best kinds of friends

Steve's pov

--------------

I had recently just killed the notch guards, and your probably thinking 'but steve isn't notch your friend' no! He tired to kill me, he almost killed my sisters, he torcherd my youngest sister Sunday and is still trying, why? Because our family is paranormal, I'm normal but my sisters aren't, Sophie the oldest (23) can control time, flo the second oldest (21) has telepathy and psychic, ravin who is only 3 years older then me (19) has black angel wings (since she's on the over world and not the ather it makes sense), Levi who is my twin sister (16) (who looks nothing like me!) is an angel and can talk to plants, Sunday who is the youngest out of all of us (9) has the ability to talk to animals and control light, but now your probably asking 'but steve why are you normal?' Answer, I have no goddam clue, but I guess if you call getting along with mobs and animals an ability then there ya go.

I was walking alone in the woods, where the hell was my house again I thought "steve!" I turned around to see Bethenay, she walked up to me and handed me a coat "what in The world are you doing out here? you'll get sick" she says worried "come on time to go home" she says, she may not be my mum, hell she's not even human, but I've been living with her for 8 years now, only visiting my sisters every so often, I guess I should tell you more about Bethenay huh? Bethenay is a bat, but in like human form like all other mobs, she has medium grey skin, long jet black hair that go's down to the middle of her back in length, not to large but still big bat wings, tiny bat ears that are covered by her hat, her hat is a light black bat hat (you know the mob talker mod? It's like one of those hats), and an almost skin tight jet black cocktail dress and a pair of jet black high heal boots that are 4 inches under her knees, she's also 6'3 and her age is 29, so she's pretty much like my mum since mine went missing.

We got home and I ran inside and plopped onto the sofa "get up, you still have house work" Bethenay says laughing "come on! That's not fair! I was out for 5 hours getting food and supplies and you give me more work!? What is this injustice you speak of?!" I say angrily and Bethenay laughs "alright fine, I won't give you any more work today then you big baby" she says laughing "could you at least cook dinner?" She asks, I sit up "now that I can manage" I say with a smile "oh and by the way, where going to visit Cordilla tomorrow" she says smiling "who?" I ask, the name sounds familiar but I can't put my finger on it, I can't remember much since the update that happened 3 years ago "oh right you don't remember who she is, you used to be bestfriends with her son brine, dose that ring a bell?" She asked and I shake my head, I couldn't put my finger on those names even though there so familiar "well you'll see them tomorrow" Bethenay says "ok" I say, this is gonna be a long night...

____________________________
YAY IM BACK FROM THE DEAD
no I really just had writers block
But a new chapter should come out soon
And the picture is a picture of Bethenay
I'll post more pics on what the characters
Look like soon k? Any way byeeeeeee!