Chapter 2

|Chapter 2|

CW: mentions of stalking if you squint and slight mentions of blood
Word count: 1010

***

Making sure that she got home safely, Dream returned to his mansion.

You see, Techno is a tough opponent, Dream could easily lose Y/n to him if dared to kidnap her or threaten her. He could do that, play dirty.

Which won't be happening since Dream decided to have her all by himself.

So, obviously, he'll be keeping an eye on her for her own safety.

"George."

He called out to his human butler, whom he considered as a friend.

"Yes, Dream?"

They weren't formal when they were alone.

George appeared from the ballroom a second later.

"Could you please tell the maids to prepare a hot bath for me?"

"Sure. You can change if you want, your clothes are in your room, ready."

"Thank you."

George nodded, as Dream left to his chambers to change into more comfortable clothes.

He found them folded neatly on the bed, and he discarded his franc, pants and shirt, throwing on the simple loose shirt, along with pants.

Dream ruffled his hair, messing the neat hairstyle and shaking his head, which further messed his hair.

He let out a sigh as he plopped down on the bed, closing his green eyes.

So much happened today.

And he finally met Y/n.

Dream laid there for God knows how long, unable to fall asleep as his mind was occupied with today's events, until there was a knock on the door of his room and a voice telling him that the bath is ready.

Wordlessly, the blond rose to his feet, exiting the room and heading to the bathroom that was on the other side of the mansion.

***

"Good morning, lady Y/n."

She muffed a yawn, looking around the room tiredly and finally greeted her maid that brought her breakfast. Y/n told her to not be so formal and relax.

"Tired?"

"Mhm..."

"How was the masquerade, though?"

"It was fine I guess."

"You never said that it was fine before. Did something happen there?"