03

happier,
                     chapter three
__________________________________

happier,                      chapter three __________________________________

instagram & real life
__________________________________

liked by seaveydaniel, ashleymaebesson, and 2,561 others lilianhart: do you miss me like i miss you?

lilianhart: do you miss me like i miss you?

view all comments

user1: wow 😩

ashleymaebesson: omfg kiss me

lilianhart: bet when and where

user2: is the caption confusing anyone else?

user3: what happened with her and corbyn? they haven't posted together in a long time..

user4: why are y'all are invested by a caption? they're literally just song lyrics lol
lilianhart like this comment !

hater1: lmao corbyn probably left her ass

user5: don't listen to the haters babe!

seaveydaniel: yooo wassup bestie

lilianhart: yooooo

annaseavey: so pretty!

lilianhart: love you

while the girls were out all day, jonah and daniel were trying to get corbyn to come out of his room. it was a difficult task but they were willing to do anything to make their friend happy again.

"corbyn you gotta come out at some time." daniel talked through the door. when there was so answer, jonah knocked on the door. "i will open the door without your permission." once again, no answer. jonah looked at daniel and shrugged before opening the door to corbyns room. the two boys found the broken hearted brunette boy laying down on his bed with the hoodie his ex girlfriend would always wear.

"oh no, it's worse than we thought." daniel whispered to jonah who nodded in agreement. the boys sat down on the bed next to corbyns body. "corbyn buddy, what's wrong?" corbyn sighed before sitting up. his face tear stained and his eyes red and puffy.

"i'm upset. can't you see that?" both jonah and daniel have the boy a sympathetic look.

"why are you upset?" daniel asked.

"because i was forced to break up with the love of my life, and not only that i was throwing away my best friend! imagine if you guys were forced to break up with tessa and madelyn. how would you guys feel?"

"i guess i would feel the same as you're feeling right now." said jonah. corbyn fell backwards onto his pillow and sighed.

"zach and jack just don't get it, do they?" he started, "why won't they believe me? i rarely lie unless i have to." he paused for a second before speaking again, "i love her you know. it was hard to break up with her."

"i know buddy." said daniel, "why'd they make you break up with her? i thought they were fine with it." he raised his eyebrows, confused. corbyn shook his head.

"no, they apparently aren't... i don't get it. how come they're fine with you guys having girlfriends but when it comes to me i'm not aloud to be dating anyone." jonah and daniel stayed silent. "right, just leave me alone. that's all i want right now." jonah got up and left meanwhile daniel hesitated but, he soon left.

and now the brunette boy was truly all alone.

a/n:

i feel like this could be longer but oh well.

soooo this is how corbs is feeling.. :(

there are some juicy chapters coming up 👀

idk what else to say here ok bye