21

happier
chapter twenty-one
__________________________________

happier                            chapter twenty-one __________________________________

in real life
__________________________________

"this isn't good," corbyn spoke to lillian on the phone. the boy was driving from his house to hers, knowing he shouldn't be on his phone, "you were right lil. he's definitely gonna find out now."

"it's gonna be okay c. please calm down before you crash." lilian was sat on her couch trying not to freak out while on the phone with her boyfriend.

"i'm almost to your house," he started, "actually, do you want anything from the gas station?"

"a water please."

"okay, i'll get that for you and then i'll be there." the phone call ended as corbyn got out of his car. seconds later, he was bombarded by paparazzi.

"corbyn, is it true you're with lilian hart again?"

"corbyn, are you in a relationship?"

corbyn knew these they were going to ask these questions and he was going to answer them with a simple 'no' but it get overwhelming with them all surrounding him. his plan was to walk in, get the things he needs, and walk out.

"hey man, how's your day goin?" the gas station worker asked corbyn as he walked up to the counter.

corbyn sighed, "pretty weird, how about you?"

"same shit, different day." corbyn laughed at the worker whose name tag said 'kevin'.

"relatable bro." he said before leaving the gas station, the paparazzi still being there and asking the same questions over and over again.

-

"here's your water," corbyn said as lillian opened the door to her house. she took the water and walked over to the couch, "i was surrounded by paparazzi at the gas station."

"i'm sorry, are you okay?" corbyn nodded and laid his head on lilian's lap, her hands playing with this tips of his hair.

"you were right, they were bound to find out."

"no, don't think like that. it's not your fault that this happened."

"yes it is, i convinced you to go to that party. i should've just listened to what you, daniel, and mads were saying."

"baby it's not your fault," corbyn sighed and closed his eyes, "stop thinking like that, we'll get through this together." lilian kissed his head, holding back tears.

she knew this day would come. the day where everyone would find out. they were already forced to breakup once, so they both hoped that it wouldn't happen again.

a/n:

hey :)

something that i absolutely hate about people (mostly talking about my friends) is that they insult you as a joke but they seriously don't realize how much it actually hurts.

anyway.

favs :)

favs :)

also im not proofreading this chapter so i apologize if they were any mistakes.

bye , love u 🤍