10

happier
chapter ten
__________________________________

happier             chapter ten __________________________________

instagram & real life
__________________________________

instagram & real life __________________________________

liked by corbynbesson, madelynrose, and 2,475 others

lilianhart: happy :)

view all comments

user: i'm so glad 🤍

madelynrose: you are just the prettiest girl ever
lilianhart: you're too sweet 🤍🤍

user: OMG GUYS CORBYN LIKED
user: woah?

ashleymaebesson: look at you !
lilianhart: i wanna look at u tho 🤷‍♀️

corbynbesson: photo creds?
lilianhart: no

user: um guys did y'all see corbyns comment? 🤨

user: are you guys still dating???

brynncarson: BABE WTF GORGEOUS ASS MF
lilianhart: GIRL WHAT LOOK AT U

seaveydaniel: no bc give corbs credit 😐
lilianhart: why should i seavey
seaveydaniel: lilianhart bc it's rude not to
baileymae: seaveydaniel wtf r u talking abt you never give credits-

user: not them calling out daniel-

tessabrooks: stunner
lilianhart: literally you

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"so i was thinking.." said corbyn as he took a sip of his dr pepper. he and lilian were sitting in corbyn's car eating in and out. the radio softly playing in the background. "what were you thinking?" asked lilian.

"what if we moved in together? that way we can spend more time together. i mean, management doesn't even know we're together again so we can't be out in public so why not live together." corbyn suggested. lili thought about it. yes, they'd get to spend more time together but what if management does find out?

"i mean yeah, that would be nice," she replied, getting quiet as she ended her sentence. corbyn raised an eyebrow in confusion. "oh my god. what did i do?! did i hurt her?" he thought.

"are you okay? did i do something?" corbyn asked. lilian shook her head, "no, no. you didn't do anything it's just that what if randy does find out? what would happen to us?"

"baby they're not gonna find out." corbyn reassured the girl next to him. lilian shrugged and laid her head on the car window. "hey, it'll be alright. they won't find out." he grabbed her hand and kissed it softly. lilian smiled at her boyfriend. his blue-green eyes that she gets completely lost in whenever she makes eye contact with him. "whatcha looking at?" corbyn smiled and tilted his head.

"just you." she smiled back at him. the pair made intense yet subtle eye contact before the brunette boy started to lean in and in a matter of seconds, their lips were on each other. flashbacks from their first kiss came flooding back. butterflies fill both their stomachs. both corbyn and lillian pulled away at the same time and smiled at each other.

"should we get out of here?" corbyn asked, lili nodding in response. the brunette boy put the car in drive and pulled out of the in and out parking lot, then driving them both to lilian's house.

a/n:

y'all remember this: frisky disky

idk

i'm on the bus rn
someone probably knows i'm on wattpad rn
anyway

stay hydrated and make sure to eat something ! <3 🤍