[3]

"Are you okay Mr Lee?" Chan asked "I'm perfectly fine I'm sorry something went into my throat" minho tried to reason out walking closer to jisung.

"Qoukka is a cute name" he spoke softly standing next to jisung who smiled shyly looking down his toes playing with each other .

"And what about this little prince here " minho said popping jisung's nose with his index finger making him giggle minho had to bite his lips to stop himself from squealing again "I'm hannie...." he said letting go of chan's shirt to to hold Qoukka with both of his hands .

"Well hannie I'm minho you can call me anytime you like and we're gonna spend a lot of time together " he grinned at the little who smiled up at him , swaying back and forth on his spot.

"can hannie call chu min min?"

Minho discovered that he's a weak man .

"Of course you can" his face was actually hurting from smiling too much but shut up okay he's living a dream right now .

"I see that you guys are getting along really well " hyunjin commented and jisung nodded at him excitedly "He's so nice hannie likes him! " he giggled and again minho admits that he's a weak man , he was dancing above the clouds right now.

"Well I'm glad but we need to leave give me your phone" chan said to minho who nodded and pulled his phone out giving it to chan .

Chan typed something into minho's phone before giving it back " I put mine changbin's and hyunjin's numbers in case you needed anything just call okay?" He said and minho nodded again "we'll be leaving now and we'll be back in six hours make sure he eat and get his nap don't leave his side" chan said and minho mentally scoffed as If I'd ever leave my baby's side ha in your dreams.

"Don't worry I'll take good care of him" he said "bye bye hannie " the three said waving and jisung waved back "bye bye hyungies stay safe" he spoke waving after the three left jisung looked at him looking like he wanted to say something .

"You can ask anything little one I'm here to take care of you" minho spoke softly

"do....do.....ummmm......do chu. ..eeeeee.."

"Come on you can say it"

"Do chu wanna see hannie's......hannie's. .....hannie's woom?" Minho noticed that he had a problem with pronouncing the letter (R) it was the cutest thing ever "of course hannie " he said excitedly and jisung held his hand dragging him .....

Jisung....

Held..

His.

Hand.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH-......

"This is hannie's w-woom" jisung said shyly , Minho looked at the room the wall were baby blue and kig sized bed with looney tunes themed mattress there were posters of cartoons on the walls and fairy lights hanged around it was really calming .

"Min min .....can  chu colow wif hannie please?" Jisung asked looking at him now how can anyone say no to that he nodded and sat next to the boy both coloring and drawing.

Minho felt a tug at his shirt and looked at jisung who shoved a paper in front of his face minho took the paper and looked at it his heart skipped a beat and he cooed loudly .

Jisung wrote thank you for taking care of hannie with messy hand writing and some stars and hears all over the paper the coloring was out of the lines but it was the best thing for him.

"Awwwwwe you're welcome little one this  beautiful I'll hang it in my fridge where I can see it every day " he said ruffling jisung's hair who giggled while yawning "aawwe are you tired sweetie?" Minho asked and jisung nodded pouting he waddled to the bed and laid down.

"Can ....can...chu. .can chu hold hannie's hand please? " he asked shyly scooting back in the bed leaving some space for minho to sit on , without speaking minho stood up and sat on the bed holding jisung's hand "anything else little prince?" Jisung smiled shyly "...pat on hannie's head please" he asked politely and minho rested his head against the board and brought his other hand to pat jisung's head .

".......a song?" He spoke lowly and minho smiled singing a random song and soon enough he heard soft snores he smiled and pulled the hand that was patting jisung's head away , but be kept his other hand still cause jisung was holding tightly on it for dear life .

And damn how much minho loved this ....a lot apparently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho walked into the apartment and closed the door behind him he stood there staring into nothing , he took a deep breath and started screaming.

"WHO'S THERE WHAT-.....hyung? " Felix ran to the room holding a pan "hyung what's wrong " Minho finally got the chance to do all the squealing and the fanboying he didn't get to do earlier.

"I HAVE A WEAPON I-...minho hyung?" Seungmin said lowering the baseball bat he was holding "what's wrong with him" he pointed the bat and minho who was looking at the ceiling dreamily.

"I dunno he was squealing a few minutes ago " Felix said "what's going on here?" Jeongin came to the room rubbing his eyes "we don't know "Seungmin and Felix said at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So lemme get this straight. .....you Lee Minho met 3racha and hwang hyunjin"

"Yup" popping the (p)

"And jisung is a litte:

"Yuuuuuuuuuup"

"And you're gonna take care of him from now on?"

"That's right "

The other three looked at him before laughing "hyung this was a nice joke" Seungmin said holding his stomach "you actually beated your self on this one " Felix said "were going to sleep " Jeongin said wiping his eyes from laughing too much before standing up leaving with the other two and  minho looked at them with bored and betrayed eyes .

"Why am I friends with them again?".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Whats wrong with him?"chan whispered

"He's gay panicking " hyunjin whispered back .

"he was so hot it's unfaaaiiiirrr"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Don't touch me I'm  soft 🗿💙👐

Any waaaaaay hey beautiful people 🗿💙💙💅

Have a nice day/night

See yaaaaaaaaaaa