[8]

Minho woke up with and started looking around he saw that he was alone and there was a note on the desk next to his .

Hyung

This is jisung , thank you for what you did last night I'm sorry we have a really busy schedule today so we had to leave , but later you and your friends are invited for dinner as a thank you from me and my hyungs see you later!

Jisungie

Minho smiled at the note and stood up leaving he took the bus and walked to the house he was greeted with "HYUNG ! ..HAVE YOU BEEN KIDNAPPED? ?! DID THEY HURT YOU HOW MUCH DID YOU HAVE TO BAY-..."

"Seungmin shut up ....... you need to stop being a fan to hyunjin  I swear to god" minho shook his head walking inside the house " no I wasn't kidnapped chan called me last night " he said sitting on the couch closing his eyes the image of jisung crying on the corner flashed through his mind he opened his eyes frowning .

Minho looked down and cursed at the three males sitting on the ground in front of him "What are you doing?!" He said holding his heart "well you said chan called you why did he call you at such a late hour ......*gasp* " Felix looked at him up and down.

Minho sighed and rolled his eyes "stop being like this jisung needed me " he said shaking his head "needed you while his hyungs were there? ....of course he did " jeongin wiggled his eyesbrows minho glared at him "why are you guys like this it's none of what you're thinking he was having a panic attack" he said running his hand throw his head .

"We're like this because you are our hyung if anyone's blamed then it's you!"  Seungmin said shrugged and minho gave him a look "...wait what's wrong with jisung why did he have a panic attack? " he said " I dunno .....it was bad" minho closed his eyes.

"Poor jisungie!" Jeongin frowned "I hope that he is okay now  " he said "I didn't meet him this morning they have a busy schedule" minho said he stood up and walked to his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are we going again?" Seungmin whined following minho " just wait !" Minho groaned " you've been saying that for the past 30 minutes! "Felix whined too , they have been following minho who said that they're eating out today.

"Finally were here" minho felt relived,  the three looked at the house "who's house is this?" Jeongin asked looking at the ridiculously big place minho rang the bell without answering they waited a few Seconds before the door opened revealing San " hey guys " he said opening the door wider .

The three followed minho and the unfamiliar male to the living room "I'll be right back" San said walking away "so who was that dude? Who's house is this? " jeongin asked " this places look so familiar " Felix said looking around

He stood there staring into nothing before it hit him he gasped loudly "....no way!" He said panicking  he ran to minho clinging to his arm " you could've told me!" He whispered shout "I wanna go home and change into something cuter" he whined shaking minho's arm .

"I don't think you need to change you look so cute actually " they snapped their  head to the direction of the voice chan and changbin walked to the room "I'm glad to see that you came" chan smiled at the three frozen males "thanks for inviting us hyung " minho smiled.

"HYUNGIEE-.....what is he doing?" Jisung came to the room cheering but stopped glaring at Felix then at his hand then back at him " freckled boy you better back off " he crossed his arms pouting .

Felix finally snapped out of it and glared back at him "you back off squirrel boy" he said putting his tongue out and clinging more into minho's arm .

Jisung gasped dramatically "you did not just call me that!" He said "no one is allowed to call me that!" He said "why you do look like a squirrel it's really cute" minho said chuckling .

"....minho hyung can call me that but not you!" Jisung said chan who was looking at Felix turned his head to him and changbin broke the eye contact that he and Seungmin were sharing for a while also looking at jisung both gave him a betrayed look.

"Let's .....let's just go to the kitchen yeah?" Chan said and the other nodded jisung walked to minho and pulling him away from Felix "he is sitting next to me" he put his tongue out and dragged minho to the kitchen .

Felix was about to follow them when chan held his wrist "let them be " he said smiling at a red faced Felix who was looking down and Chan's hand "why don't sit next to me yeah?" Chan said smiling and Felix nodded Cuz he didn't trust his voice .

Changbin smiled at jeongin and Seungmin who were quite all the time " follow me " he said walking and the two quickly walked after him .

"Hey guys" hyunjin who was done preparing the table with San and some other male they all recognized as Jung wooyoung the dancer  said to the new comers he smiled looking at them "wow Minho never said his friends were this cute " he chuckled looking at the blushing males " I know right?" Chan said pulling the chair for Felix  who looked like he'll explode any moment from how red he was ( I'm kinda obsessed with woosan🗿💅)

"They're cute indeed" changbin said looking at Seungmin who covered his face with his hands "guys you're breaking my friends " minho chuckled also pulling the chair for jisung who smiled widely and sat wiggling happily minho sat in the chair that was next to his .

"Well I think they deserve to know how cute they all are" hyunjin said taking a seat next jeongin San and the other male sat next to each other now everyone was sitting " let's eat now shall we?" Chan said and started eating followed by the others .

"So what's your names guys? " hyunjin asked " I mean we know Felix but we don't know you two" he said looking at the two curiously , Seungmin swallowed the food "my name is Seungmin" his voice cracked at little from how nervous he was .

"And ummmm....I am......I am......I am???.....oh oh. .....I am jeongin!" Jeongin squeaked then covered his face with his hands he wanted die from embarrassment making everyone chuckle hyunjin cooed "awwwwe he's so cuteeee you're so cute!" He gushed and jeongin whined .

"Well hi guys I'm san I know Felix but he doesn't know me " San said smiling at them " hi guys I'm wooyoung nice to meet you " wooyoung said waving at the four males who waved back at him.

They were talking about random things it was really nice the three males relaxed a bit and they were more comfortable now.

It Felt really nice ....to be close with someone you adore so much ...they all were grateful for this opportunity.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

HI guuuuuuuuys 🗿💅💙

Sorry for not updating I was kinda busy but I'm here nowwwwwwww.

I missed youuuuuu

Have a nice day/ night

Byyyyyyyyeeeee