[11]

minho was sitting with little jisung on the ground jyp actually lost against him he wasn't able to make the album in a week which isn't surprising now 3racha and hyunjin are having rest.

"hyungie lookie"jisung said showing minho his drawing who smiled looking at the .......the thing that jisung drew "wow sweets.....what is it?!" he asked trying to figure what exactly was drawn but he couldn't since it was some circles and lines "its a puppy hyungie cant you tell?!" jisung pouted sadly and minho quickly spoke "of course i knew sweetie i just wanted a confirm from artist " minho ruffled jisung's hair making him giggle "such a talented boy you are"  he praised and didn't miss the red color that dusted jisung's cheeks .

changbin walked to the room and stood next to minho looking at the paper "damn what is this?!" he asked pointing at the drawing "it's a puppy!" jisung said excitedly and changbin gave confused look "is it?! i thought-...." he was about to comment at how it didnt look like a dog but the glare he was receiving from minho made him say otherwise "ooooohhh now i see it!look at that tail!" he said putting his hand under his chin , he gave the paper back to minho and sat on the couch.

"yo losers " hyunjin walked inside and sat next to changbin "hannie dwew a puppy lookie" jisung said taking the paper from minho and shove it in hyunjin's face "damn how is this a-......" again the glare hyunjin got from minho that made him shut up "a such cute puppy j-just like hannie" he said quickly laughing nervously jisung giggled swaying from side to side .

chan walked inside and saw them he decided to have a bit of fun "hannie!" he gasped dramatically " there's a monster next to you!" he said pointed at minho who chuckled " that's right am the tickling monster " he said raising his hands up jisung squealed and ran to chan " no tickling!" he said pouting "but this monster want to tickle his favorite boy"minho said trying to reach jisung they started running in a circle around chan who was 'protecting' jisung from the monster.

changbin chuckled and decided to join as well "fear no more hannie i'll save you!" he said making a gun with his hand he pointed at minho and made a pang noise minho dramatically held his chest " y-you killed the tickling monster" he gasped before dropping on the ground putting his tongue out .

"h-hyungie!" jisung ran from behind chan and sat down next to minho's body he shook it  "hyungieee!" he said shaking him again his eyes started getting teary he turned and glared at changbin "you k-killed my hyungie!" he said angrily he stood up and walked to changbin and started hitting his chest it wasn't hard but still "bad bad bad bad!" he kept saying while hitting changbin who was trying to protect himself "wait hannie i was trying to help!" he said but jisung pouted angrily at him " not by killing my hyungie!" he said his lips started to wobble changbin smirked  getting an idea .

"oh he's not dead" he said pouting as well minho opened one eye looking at changbin who was smirking at him " he isn't ?" jisung said sniffing and changbin shook his head "  you see this is a special gun" he said putting  his fingers as a gun once again nodding at them "it just put a person into deep sleep " he said pouting again and jisung looked at him curiously changbin smirked at minho who was peaking with one eye changbin whispered something into jisung's ear "weally?!" jisung said and changbin nodded his head .

minho quickly closed his eyes when jisung turned at him he heard foot steps getting closer and felt jisung's hand holding his face and a pair of lips against his cheek he opened his eyes and sat up blushing holding his cheek " binnie hyungie was wight!!" jisung clapped his hands and the three laughed at minho's face .

minho looked at changbin and he stopped laughing "oh damn it's time to dashi run run run...."  he said running " oh no you're not going anywhere " minho stood up running behind him "HELP ME!" changbin screamed "i don't know you man"hyunjin raised hid hands in surrender "hyungie...." jisung tugged at minho's shirt minho's deadly glare turned into a sweet smile "yes sweetie?!" he asked softly " hungwy" jisung said patting his tummy "let's feed you " he said holding jisung's hand leading him to the kitchen he turned around and smiled at changbin 'i'm watching you' he mouthed smiling .

"you're doomed " hyunjin chuckled "shut up " changbin hissed running upstairs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

minho was ready to go back home after a long day with jisung "hyung wait!" jisung called walking to the male who smiled at him , jisung blushed looking away "yeah?" minho said and jisung started rocking in his spot  minho noticed that bot little and big jisung were shy when  wanted to talk about something "well i remembered that i never thanked you for standing  against jyp like that " jisung smiled and minho chuckled " i never liked him to be honest he makes me angry " he admitted .

" still it was so brave and now he treat us a bit better " jisung said and minho smiled " this is exactly what i wanted " he said jisung walked to him and kissed his cheek letting his lips linger against minho"s cheek for a few secounds before pulling and looking away blushing hardly " t-thank you s-so much have a nice night" he stuttered before running upstairs .

this was too much for one day 

minho walked into the apartment he walked to the couch and sat there staring into nothing " hyung you're back " felix said sitting next to him he waved his hand in front of minho's face the male looked at him "what happened ?!" he asked and minho sighed jeongin and seungmin came to room minho told them what happened .

"bitch he likes you!" felix said 

"bitch i don't think so !"

" i mean think about it who the hell kiss someone in the cheek as a thank you?!" jeongin said  " you do" the other three said at the same time jeongin made a 'hmpf' and turned his head to the other side .

" but i think that he likes you because he called even when he had his hyungs to take care of him he wanted you" seungmin spoke and minho shook his head " i don't think that's why " he said and the other three sighed minho can be stupid sometimes , minho stood up and walked to his room .

he doesn't think that he have a chance with jisung they are so different in many ways jisung was an idol even if everyone already know that jisung is bi but that doesn't mean he had a chance.

he sighed slowly closing his eyes he smiled remembering jisung's red face .

maybe he can dream a bit

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 🗿💙👐

how are you guys doing 

have a nice day/night 

loveeeee youuuuuuuuuuuu