[9]

They were all chatting after having dinner Felix and jisung were arguing about who was the best little .

"I'm cuter than you!"

"NO I AM!"

"MINHO HYUNG! "  they both turned to minho was sitting in the middle between them "yes?" He said sighing this been going for a while now  he's not complaining they're both cute .

"I'm cuter than him right?" Jisung said giving minho his best puppy eyes and pouty lips "ummmm well ....." Felix pulled his other hand " no hyung I'm the cutest"  he said also pouting.

"What was that chan?" Chan looked up from his phone "what? "He said looking around "oh you want me to bring you water?? Of course give me a minute! " minho said running to the kitchen .

"you made him uncomfortable!!"

"OH I WAS THE ONE WHO MADE HIM UNCOMFORTABLE NOW?!!! IT'S YOU!"

"Hey cutie come here" chan said to Felix who blushed and shook his head "well I'll come to you I need to know you better" chan said walking to where Felix was he sat next to him and places his arm around Felix's shoulder .

"So where are you from? " he said bringing Felix closer who was blushing "i-...I. .....I was living in Australia but...ummmm I moved here with. ..with my family" he said playing with the hem of his shirt chan grinned "wow Australia? ?....we're meant to be don't you think lovely?" Chan grinned and Felix blushed more .

"what was that minho hyung?...you need help in the kitchen..." he ran to the kitchen with jisung right behind him "stay away from my hyung!" He yelled .

"He's not your hyung!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho and his three friends walked into the house after a long day Minho was honestly tired he don't ever want to be with jisung and Felix in the same room ever again those two drained his energy .

He was about to sit down when his three friends started screaming he decided to ignore them .

"I CAN'T BELIEVE  IT CHAN SAID WE'RE MENT TO BE "

"OMG CHANGBIN AND I HAD A LOT OF EYE CONTACTS "

"HYUNJIN SAID  I WAS CUTE!"

They were screaming minho didn't blame them tho he related to them in many ways he still can't believe that jisung fight with Felix over him it was so cute how they would both argue about who's the best at silly things .

He was smiling widely but his smiled disappeared when he looked up and saw the teasing looks of his so called friends.

"What got you all smiley sister?" Jeongin wiggled his eyebrows have a weird smile on his face "nothing back off" minho blushed looking away "OooOOooH hE blUsHinG!" They cheered and minho stood up leaving the room .

Minho walked to his room and shut the door laying in the bed and closing his eyes again the image of jisung shaking in the corner flashed through his head he opened his eyes and sat up.

He went to his laptop and opened it searching about jisung , he started looking through any information that could lead him to why jisung was having those panic attacks chan mentioned that he gets them a lot and it actually made him concerned.

He was searching for hours but couldn't find anything he looked at the clock .

3:00 am

He sighed and stood up he was about to lay down when his phone started ringing
He shivered getting Deja vu ( I KNOW YOU GET DEJAAAAA VUUUU......I couldn't) he quickly looked at the id it was unknown number but he answered any way .

"Hello?"

"..........."

"Hello?"

"M-minho hyung"

"Jisung???....what's wrong?"

"C-can you p-please come o-over?"

"Of course I'll be there soon

Minho quickly went to the old garage taking out the bike he won't find any bus at this hour and walking wasn't an option he could call an uber but that will take time .

He was surprised about how fast he got there but he walked to the door and called jisung " h-hyung?" He heard jisung shaking voice he felt his chest getting tight at jisung's voice "yes sungie I'm down stairs can you open the door for me?" He said as gentle as he can even if he was panting hard from riding the bike that fast "o-okay" jisung hanged up he waited for a few seconds before the door opened minho walked inside and took jisung's state in .

He was holding a blanked over his head and It was hiding his face making him look extra small his eyes were red and puffy and he had wet tears running down his cheeks minho heart broke even more at the sight  he quickly pulled jisung to his arms he knew the younger needed  comfort.

And that's what he's gonna give him .

He won't ask about anything he'll just be there for jisung he hugged the younger gently stroking his hair and rubbing his back, he allowed jisung to cry all he wanted until he felt that jisung's sobs stopped now he was sniffling and breathing a bit slower than before.

"S-sleepy.....c-cuddle me to s-sleep p-please " now minho can never say no to that, if we came to think of it minho can never say no to anything jisung would ask him , he was that whipped for the younger and he couldn't have it any better.

Minho lifted jisung into his arms and walked to his room , he placed jisung in the bed and slipped next to him the younger quickly cuddled against his chest "c-comfty" he mumbled sleepily minho smiled and wrapped his arms around jisung and kissed his forehead.

He was thinking about many things but he's gonna enjoy this as long as  it lasts , he's gonna enjoy having jisung in his arms something that he always dreamed of .

Minho woke up first he looked around and saw that jisung was still laying against him he carefully removed his arms from around jisung and as quit as he could left the bed and tucked jisung in he smiled when the younger snuggled against the sheets he walked to the bathroom and brushed his teeth with the brush they got for his last time.

He walked down stairs and saw chan  in the kitchen change smiled when he saw him "you're up" he said putting a plate full of pancakes "sit down" minho smiled and walked to the kitchen sitting in the chair .

"Thank you minho" chan said taking the chair next to minho's "why are you thanking me?" Minho asked confused " well this wasn't a part of your job but you still came even if we're here thank you so much for comforting jisung when we couldn't " he said looking around the room .

"I'm always happy to help " minho said smiling at chan "can I ask you something? " he added and chan smiled at him" I know what you want to ask but no min I can't tell you that it's not my place " he said and minho nodded understanding .

"But something tells me that jisung will open up to you soon" chan said he has a serious look on his face " don't break his trust minho ........I can see how much he adores and appreciate you please don't hurt him" chan said seriously and minho nodded .

"Don't worry I'm happy that he give me this much trust and I'm not planning on braking it any time soon" minho said "jisung is really precious to me I wanna keep him safe" he spoke looking down at his plate smiling .

He didn't know that jisung was standing by the door listening to his words that mean way too much for him.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hiiiiiiiiiii

How are you guys doing 🗿💅💙

Have a nice day/night

I luuuuuubbbbb chuuuuuuuuu