Chapter 29

Before I start the story for chapter 30 I want to do something special and I don't know what to do if you suggestions plz tell me. Ok so I will let you read now.

Stacy's POV:
I snapped back to reality, I hadn't realized what I was doing untill now. I was running away from Thursday. I was running sways from all my problems or at least trying to but it always felt like they came back to haunt me. I started to sing or mumble more of then sing.
I was thinking about you,thinking about me.
Thinking about us what gonna be?
Open my eyes, it was only just a dream.
Travle back down that road
Will you come back?
No one knows...
I realized it was only just a dream.
I was at the top and I was like a I'm in the basement.
Number one spot and now you found you a replacement.
I swear now I can't take it...
Knowing somebody's got my baby.
Now you ain't around baby I can't think.
I shoulda put it down. Shoulda got that ring...
Cause I can still feel it in the air.
See your pretty face
Run my fingers through your hair.
My lover
My life
My baby
My wife
You left me. I'm tied
Cuz I knew that is just ain't right
I was thinking about you thinking about me
Thinking about us what we gonna be?
Open my eyes....
It was only just a dream...
So I tracked back down that road
Will you come back
No one knows
I realize it was only just a dream.
When I be ridin man I swear I see your face at every turn.
I'm trying to get my usher over, but I can't let it burn
And I just hope you notice that you're the only one I yearn for...
Oh I miss you,
When will I learn?
Didn't give you all my love
I guess now I got my payback
Now I'm in the club thinking all about you baby
Hey you were so easy to love
But wait
I guess that love wasn't enough
I'm going through it evrytime that I'm alone
And now I'm wishing that you'd pick up the phone.
But you mad a decision that you wanted to move on.
Cuz I was wrong
I was thinking about you. Thinking about me.
Thinking about us what we gonna be.
Open up my eyes it was only just a dream.
So I traveled back down that road
Will you come back
No one knows
I realized it was only just a dream.
If you ever loved somebody pit your hands up.
If you ever loved somebody put your hands up.
And now they're gone and you're wishing you could give them everything.
I said if you ever loved somebody put your hands up.
If you ever loved somebody put your hands up.
And now they're gone and you're wishing you could give them everything.
I was thinking about you
Thinking about me
Thinking about us
What we gonna be.
Open my eye it was only just a dream.
So I tracked back down that road
Will you come back
No one knows
I realized it was only just a dream
I was thinking about you
Thinking about me
Thinking about us
What we gonna be
Open my eyes
It was only just a dream
So I travled back down that road
Will you come back
No one knows
I realized it was only just a dream.
It was only just a dream.
When I was done singing I still continued to walk no mater how wet my clothes were or how cold I was. I was trying to run away from Thursday if I could and run away from saying good bye, running sways from my problems, running sways from the problems of the world. I herd someone call my name but I didn't stop I continued to walk. I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder but I quickly shrugged it off and kept walking, I felt someone pull me by the wrist and I tried to keep on walking but I couldn't they were pulling me back telling me no mater what I will never run away from my problems the world problems or saying goodbye. Simply by saying "You can't." But I wouldn't stop I kept marching and didn't care if I dragged someone behind me because I am going to continue to run. Suddenly I was pulled back to reality again, I was sitting on a park bench staring at a misty eye Graser yelling at me to say something or at least move.
"Were am I?" Was I all I managed to get out
His head was in his hands but when he herd me talk he pulled me into a hug. After that we walked home. As we were walking I was thinking about how would I do a long distance relationship or say goodbye to al my friends. I realized I must have zoned out again because won herd Graser yelling at me to keep moving. I had to keep shaking my head to clear my head from thoughts so I wouldn't just stop in the middle of what I was doing. I also hadn't realized how long I was out here but it turns out I was outside walking around the whole day while all my friends frantically searched for me. Another reason for me not to say goodbye because they cared about me and I cared about them. Sighing I went up stairs to be greater by Dul and Bee with a big hug.
"Oh we were looking everywhere for you." Dul said
"Were did you even go, and why." Bee asked
"I don't know I was going through an episode were I zone out and don't know what I'm doing or why. And half the time I don't even remember what I even did or what happened.' I said
Bee and Dul both look at eachother worried. They both sighed and didn't say anything about it afterwords. Instead they bring up a topic I don't want to discuss Graser.

Ok I'm going to end it here let me know what you think and let me know what I should do for chapter 30! :)

Stay strong you can make it

~Kittycat350

This chapter had one thousand seventy seven words. :)