Chapter 16: A strange dream

She then continued to explain briefly, "Zhehan chose you to be his owner and protector; thus meaning that you must marry him."

      ......

      ......

      'Me?! Marrying a f*cking cat?! No way! Impossible!!' That's what Simon thought after she finished her words.

      He was about to complain and swear an awful lot of words, but he was stopped by the strange woman. "No worries, you two can get along with each other really well and I don't think there will be anything wrong here..."

       NOTHING WRONG?!

        Well, EXCUSEEEE MEEE lady, but what if you were the one who was in this situation and was forced to marry someone you weren't that familiar too?! You must be hella pissed off

         RIGHT?!

         "Alright, I think that's it for now. Feel free to ask me if you do have some questions," she smiled.

         "WAIT!"

          But she already vanished into thin air. Before Simon could react or just, do anything, he opened his eyes and woke up on his bed.

          The cat was sitting beside him, purring.

          He breathed heavily and glanced around his bedroom. No strange trees and no weird lady in presence. For now.

           He sighed in relief. 'Thank god that it was just a dream...'

            The kitty could sense that he was feeling equally scared and frustrated and stretched its paws to tap him lightly on his arm.

            Simon looked at the cat, finally feeling a little calm now.

           'Luckily you are still with me...'

           The strange dream didn't stop from there. For the past few days, he kept dreaming about it and repeating the exact same scenes and dialogue with the strange woman.

          And everytime he woke up, he saw Xiao Zhe just staring at him, waiting for him to calm down.

         Could it be that the whole thing was just a big fat coincidence? No, thats not possible. Why would someone have the same dream for 5-6 times in a week?

         Although, when he woke up from the dream this time, he saw a tall slender figure walking from his bedroom to the kitchen.

         W-WAIT WAS IT A THIEF?!

         Clearly the thief has made the wrong decision for breaking in into a broke person's house. He spent his last few dollars for the food yesterday.

         He finally gathered enough courage to beat the sh*t out of the stupid thief. He took an old newspaper roll with him and tip-toed quietly to the kitchen.

          The "thief" was pouring some milk into a bowl and was humming some tunes off-key.

         Simon closed his eyes tightly and hit the thief with all his might, "HIIYAAAAAA!!"

         "AAAAHHHHH!!"

          When he opened his eyes out of curiousity( to check what happened to the "thief") Zhehan was sprawled on the floor, milk spilled on the floor and some on his clothes, wailing, "WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!"

           To be continued:)