ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

You have been living with the Ogino family for the past three months.

And a lot has happened since then, like the fact how you and Chihiro have gotten closer.

However, he also started to get jealous of whoever tries to befriend you or even anyone who starts a conversation with you.

"He wants to be more than friends with you, (Y/n)!" You shook your head at the brunet and smile.

"No he was just being friendly with me, Chi" you defend, using his nickname.

"Friendly" Chihiro snorts, rolling his eyes at you.

"Then I will just have to add him to my list of who I should shove off the school stairs next time"

The boy mumbles this part to himself, with his hands shoved in his pockets.

"I don't understand why are you so angry about the whole thing" you point out.

"Because you are mine" your eyebrows furrow at his words.

"Yours?"

Chihiro suddenly walks past you, not wanting to face you.

"Let's just go home"

You catch up to him quickly and start walking in front of him.

"It doesn't matter, we are moving away, anyways"

Chihiro stops once again and turns to look at you.

"Wait, what?! How did you know?" you gulp, realizing that he doesn't know.

And you honestly didn't want to tell him that you accidentally heard his parents speak about it.

You don't want to seem like you have eavesdropped on Mr. And Mrs. Ogino's conversation.

Chihiro on the other hand is fuming inside.

Not because he is moving away from here.

It doesn't really matter to him as long as you are with him.

However, he is angry because he would be unable to get rid of the boy you were talking with.

Chihiro quickly rushes away, leaving you behind, thinking that you have upset him.

𑁍᪥𑁍᪥𑁍

Chihiro stares at the flowers you have shoved in his face with amusement and surprise.

"What are those for?" He asks with a confused tone.

"Considering that we are moving away today, I have decided to buy you some flowers to cheer you up, Chi!" you reply.

The said boy takes the flowers from you, as his cheeks turn a red shade.

Chihiro stares at you for a moment, not knowing what to say.

"Thank you"

Your eyes widen when you feel his lips against your cheek.

He pulls away quickly when his father comes forward.

"Looks like someone has a crush" Akiichirō teases, wiggling his eyebrows at his son.

B

efore Chichiro could correct him, you giggle and speak.

"Mr. Ogino, Chi, and I are just best friends"

"No, we are not" the boy whispers, as he presses his face against the flowers.

To be honest, you are so excited to meet Haku, and you only think of Chichiro as your friend.

Hopefully, he thinks the same about you.

Yes...that's what you hope.