ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

You try to calm down your beating heart as you Howl towards you holding a bowl of fresh and warm soup.

It has been hours since you got here, and Howl is already treating you like a fragile glass, tending to your every need.

Howl also refused to let you up from bed, insisting that you need rest.

"I'm glad that you became comfortable, I was starting to worry that you are feeling uneasy around me"  the wizard teases you.

You smile at him softly, finding his voice so soothing to your ears.

It makes you want to fall asleep in his embrace again.

Howl doesn't know that he is the last person to ever make you feel uncomfortable.

But, he sure can cause your face to heat up.

"I can eat on my own, thank you," you say shyly, trying to take the bowl away from him.

But he moves it away from you, his smile not flattering for even one second.

"I don't want it to be hot on your tone, darling" 

The golden-haired man pushes the spoon near his mouth, blowing softly on it.

He then pushes it towards your closed lips.

"Open up"

You do as you are told, and open your mouth to allow him to feed you.

It kept going on like that until the bowl is empty.

"Why did you say that I'm yours?" you ask out of the blue.

Howl places the bowl away and stares at you.

"Because you are mine, I found you in front of my castle, therefore I get to keep you" he replies.

"Oh"

You wanted to argue with him, but then again this....is Howl.

And you have always dreamed of being with Howl.

However, deep down, you find his behavior very strange, he doesn't know you, yet he says you are 'his'

"Do you have any other questions, you wish for me to answer?" you nod your head.

"Then don't hold in"

"Why did you help me?"

Howl leans towards your face causing you to back against the head of the bed.

But he keeps on leaning towards you until his hands are on each side of your waist, and his body is pressed against yours.

"Because I always want you to be here, by my side, forever"

He places a kiss on the edge of your mouth, then pulls away.

"I want you to become my wife"