ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

You look outside the car's window at the beautiful natural view as Chihiro holds into the flowers you have given him.

Honestly, Studio Ghibli has the best nature views.

It is so calm and nice, making you feel refreshed and happy.

Even though you miss your real life, however, you are also enjoying your life in a 'spirited away' world.

You can't wait to meet Haku.

And if you are wondering about the magical wand, well it is still safe for emergencies.

"See Chihiro, how (Y/n) is enjoying herself, you should also do the same"

The said boy teen looks at you for a few minutes before his face turns red, and looks away quickly.

Chihiro wants to confess his feelings to you, but he will leave some things out.

Like how he watches you sleep at night.

Or how he stole some things from you like your hairbrush.

Yes, he doesn't wish for you to be creeped out by his behavior.

"I don't care" he mumbles, also looking out the window.

After a few more minutes, you finally get pulled out by your thoughts when Mr. Ogino takes a shortcut.

"I don't think that's a good idea" you state, realizing that Mr. Ogino took the shortcut through the forest.

"I think we got lost, Tou-san" Chihiro points out, suddenly looking in between the two seats.

"Don't worry, everything is under control" Mr. Ogino exclaims, fastening the car.

"Just sit back" his mother assures him.

Chihiro falls back on your lap by accident as Mr.Ogino suddenly stops in front of a small statue.

You also grab the boy's torso to not have him fall any further on you.

Chihiro sighs at your touch, feeling flustered at your feminine touch.

However, the blissful feeling doesn't last long as you push him off of you.

"You are so heavy" you whine, rearranging your messed-up clothes. 

You quickly get out of the car after Mr. Ogino and look at the familiar old building, a smile appearing on your face.

Yup, you have reached your destination.

"Come on, don't be a coward, Chihiro," Mr. Ogino says, laying a hand on the old building.

"There is no way we are going in there, it gives me shivers just thinking about" the boy argues.

Chihiro walks over to you, and grabs your hand, trying to pull you back in the car.

But you remove your hand away from his and run into the building after his parents.

"(Y/n), no!"

The brunet shouts before chasing after you.

This place is giving him the creeps.

He doesn't care about anyone except for you.

If anything happens to you, then his dream of being with you will be destroyed.

He isn't a coward as his father claimed.

A coward doesn't kill others in the name of love.