Office Break [Kujou Sara]

The ticking of the clock echoed inside Kujou Sara's study. Each stroke of her brush elegant as she signed paperwork after paperwork.

"Saaraaaa." Her lover whined, rubbing their face on her leg.

"Not now, Y/N." She spoke up after a while, moving the already signed paperworks into a neat stack before moving onto a new pile.

"I need affectionnnn."

"I know, sweetheart. I know." Sara cooed, briefly moving her attention to lovingly ruffle their hair.

"When are you going to be done with those?"

"I don't know."

"Can't you take a small break?" They pouted.

"I'm afraid I can't, I already stalled this work for a while now."

"Oh... okay."

Sara felt guilty, but she had to press on. Otherwise her work will only pile one after another, and no one likes overtime.

"One last stack, then I'll take a short break."

Y/N's face lit up, hugging her legs from their position.

...

Putting her brush down, Sara stretched from her seat. She exhaled a breath, casting a glance down at Y/N's head on her lap. "Y/N?"

"Mhm?"

"As promised, I'm going to take a short break now."

"Yay!" They moved from sitting on the floor to her lap. "Kisses?"

"Of course." She rolled her eyes playfully, leaning into them.

It started from gentle pecks to slowly adding tongue. What started as an innocent kiss turned into a passionate make-out session.

Sara's hands maneuvered its way onto their waist, squeezing a handful of their ass.

Y/N groaned against her mouth, letting out a breathy moan. They snaked their arms onto her neck, deepening the kiss. Unfortunately, the need for oxygen made itself known as the two pulled away, a string of saliva the only thing connecting them.

The tengu flushed red at the way Y/N stared intensely into her golden hues. They slid their hands onto the small of her back, moving their lips to nip between her jawline to her throat.

"Y-Y/N... ah!" She released a particularly loud moan when they sank their canines onto her exposed shoulder. Leaving a deep bite mark in their wake.

They grinned devilishly against her skin, the hands that were once on her back now slowly inching its way to her clothed breasts.

"W-wait— not there! We- we shouldn't do this h—" her panicked rambling was interrupted when they fondled her chest, stroking the now hardening nubs against her clothes.

"You know," Y/N leaned close to her ear. "Your top is reaally starting to piss me off. Do you know how many times I had to restrain myself from tearing it off?"

"W-wha—"

"It almost makes me wonder if your deliberate choice in clothing was to distract the enemies all along, hm?"