Need [Yae Miko] - drabble

Ever since what happened to Aether, Y/N became distant. No longer did they kept up their goofy facade, instead a frown replaced their usual smile.

They rarely came home nowadays, often going on long strolls to archon's knows what. A few folks said they would encounter remains of hilichurls or ronin, possibly left behind by the fallen angel.

Miko knew they were in a state of despair, and if it continued she feared Y/N would be corrupted permanently.

Which is why she was lucky to find them on time, albeit unconscious near her house. Their body was covered in dried blood and scrapes, possibly from days of continuous combat.

With a bit of struggle, Miko managed to drag them inside her home to nurse them back to health.

***

A hiss escaped Y/N's lips as a streak of sunlight hit them directly in the face. Cracking their eyes open, they awoke to a familiar ceiling.

They tried to sit up, but found slender arms holding them down from moving. Miko was holding them tightly, her cheek nuzzled onto their shoulder as she slept.

It was then Y/N noticed the clean bandages wrapped snugly on their body, she had patched them up and stayed by their side.

Carefully removing her arms off them, they got off the futon, making sure to replace the empty space with a pillow. They admired their lover for a moment, before turning around to leave.

"Leaving again?" Y/N froze, hand mid reaching towards the door.

Without sparing her a look, they sighed. "I'm sorry."

They heard her shuffle towards them, before feeling her arms engulf their waist, her face buried on the small of their back. "You're still hurt, please stay a while longer... is that too much to ask?"

Miko felt their shoulders slump as they reluctantly gave in to her request, they can never really say no to her.

"Alright."

Brightening up, she ushered them back on the futon, telling them to wait there as she prepared their meal.

A couple minutes later, she returned with a tray of freshly cooked rice porridge along with some painkillers. Kneeling beside them, she scooped some before moving it close to their lips. "Say aah, dear~" Miko cooed.

They flushed, reluctantly opening their mouth and ate the porridge. This action continued for a while more, letting themself get lovingly spoon fed by the wise and beautiful Yae Miko.

Gulping down the painkillers with water, Y/N laid back down on the futon. Not long after Miko returned and snuggled to their side, clinging onto their arm.

"I missed you," she murmured quietly, making their heart ache in guilt. "Sara and Ei do too."

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to risk lashing out on any of you."

"I appreciate your concern dear, but we were worried sick." Miko met their gaze, ears drooping. "Come home, please? We can't stand seeing you suffer through this alone."

Wordlessly, she leaned in to place a brief kiss on their lips. She tried to pull away but a hand behind her head stopped her, Y/N licked her bottom lip asking for permission.

She gleefully let them in, their tongues dancing as their kiss deepened. Before long, they broke the kiss, panting.

"Dear...?"

Y/N sat up, pulling Miko flush on their lap. "Let me make it up to you."

Her breathing hitched when she felt their hands roam all over her body, eventually settling to squeeze a handful of her ass. Her tail appeared, swaying flippantly.

They leaned down to nip at her neck, leaving love bites on her unblemished skin. Every bite sending pleasurable jolts to Miko's spine as she arched her back, grinding hard on their crotch.

"Y-Y/N~" she cried out, her thighs dripping with her slick.

When they nibbled at her sensitive fox ear, Miko couldn't hold it in and made a mess all over their pants. Cumming from just having her ears toyed.

"Did that feel good, love?" Their voice crooned, causing the Guuji to jolt from how deep their voice was.

She nodded meekly, feeling ashamed that she made a mess on their trousers. But Y/N payed no heed to it, assisting her in removing her priestess clothes and headpiece.

Once the two were skin to skin, Miko hastily tried to insert their length inside her but was stopped. "Did you think I'll let you get what you want so easily, my little fox?"

Miko whined, desperately reaching for their cock. Y/N shook their head, a sly smirk tugging at their lips as they settled her on their thigh. "Get off on my thigh." They commanded.

The sheer authority their voice held nearly drove the Guuji over the edge. She sloppily grinds on their thigh, moaning their name like a mantra as she slowly edged towards her high.

She gasped when Y/N's mouth latched onto her nipple, toying the other firmly. Their tongue circled the stiff bud sucking gently.

"Fuck, Y/N...!" Miko cried, cumming hard on their thigh when they lightly bit her nipple.

Panting, she tried to catch her breath but soon yelped when they flipped her onto her back, spreading her legs and prodding her soaked lips with their length before finally thrusting in.

Miko cried, feeling herself get filled with their cock. Perfectly manicured nails leaving sinful scratches on their exposed back. "I-it's too much...! I'm sensitive!"

"Now now," Y/N growled onto her neck, licking her throat. Trying their hardest not to slam hard inside and kiss the opening of her slutty womb. "You said you missed me, did you not? Be a good girl and take it."

"I love you, my sweet Miko," they added leaning down, kissing her tears away. "Always letting me play with this tight cunt and stuff it full."

Miko could only choke out her moans and whimpers, the power behind their thrusts forcing the air out of her lungs. Her mind going blank with nothing but only thoughts of their cock and the pleasure it brought.

"You're so good to me, darling. " Y/N cooed huskily beside her twitching ear. "Taking me in so well. If only I could stuff your pretty womb with cum. Breed you like you always wanted."

Their dirty words along with their thrusts was enough to send Miko over the edge, squirting her juices all over their ramming cock.

She was brought to overstimulation when they nibbled on her sensitive ear, her tail wagging madly smacking against the futon.

"Fuck fuck fuck— agh!" Miko sobbed, feeling her insides burn from pleasure.

Y/N didn't slow down, keeping their pace as Miko continued to leave scratches on their back and arms.

"I'm going to make sure you won't be able to walk for weeks," they whispered, nipping at her neck. "Let everyone know how much of a slut you are for my cock."

Let's just say, the two weren't seen for the rest of the day or the next...

<Notes>

Requests are still open :>

I really need jesus holy shiiii—