For Your Entertainment [EiMikoSara] - drabble

<Note: afab reader>

"Stay still." Y/N squirmed against their pretty binds, attempting to break free. "Be a girl, would you?"

Lustrous red hues meet purple, Miko's grin irking them. Wanting to be touched, marked, bitten, anything.

But she holds off, taking pleasure in their frustration. They glanced towards Ei and Sara making out on the side, fueling their need to be touched.

"... Please." They choked out.

"Please what, bunny?" Miko crooned, stroking their cheek.

"Please fuck me already!"

"Hmm, only if you get me off first." She laughed, pushing them onto their back and facing her leaking sex close to their eager mouth. "Lick."

They eagerly obliged, latching their mouth on her slit. Lapping up her juices as their own crotch throbbed in want.

Slender hands made its way to their breasts, teasing the hard nubs, Sara grinned when she noticed their hips buck from her ministrations.

Not long after, they felt a weight on their legs, it didn't take a genius to know that it was Ei. She peppered Y/N's inner thighs with sloppy kisses, her breath fanning their drenched pussy.

A moan tore through against Miko's heat as they felt pleasure run through their spine. They were losing focus on eating the fox envoy out from having their breasts and sex toyed.

As much as they wanted to squirm, they couldn't from the ribbons that bind them.

"Keep eating me out, bunny." Miko reminded them, grinding her hips onto their tongue.

Meanwhile, Ei slowly prodded her own tongue to Y/N's lower lips, before finally entering their tight walls. Their reaction was immediate as their hips tried to buck into her face.

It also didn't help that Sara latched her mouth on one of their nipples, sucking the nub with need as she fondled the other.

"Mmm, fuck right there...!" Miko sobbed, a throaty whine leaving her lips when Y/N prodded her favorite spot. They continued to assault that particular place, wanting to make her cum.

Not sooner then Y/N thought of that, Miko arched her back crying out. A torrent of her juices gushed right onto their greedy mouth, the heady taste driving them over the edge themself.

Ei lapped up their juices, dribbling down her cheek and chin. She didn't stop however, continuing to torture their sensitive slit to overstimulation. Payback perhaps?

Sara on the other hand, detached herself from Y/N's chest, going over the closet to put something on. While she was busy putting whatever, Miko moved away from their tired mouth, her smile resembling that of a Cheshire Cat.

After a couple more orgasms, Ei finally freed them from her mouth, lips smeared with their juices.

"Let me have a taste, dear." Miko pulled her into a kiss, tasting Y/N from Ei's mouth.

Sara returned to the bed, a sly smirk gracing her lips as she prodded Y/N's abused pussy with her strap on. She entered their tight walls at an agonizingly slow pace, earning her a desperate whimper.

"Please go harder." They pleaded, bucking their hips.

The tengu obliged, picking up a nice rhythm as she hammered into them.

Miko pulled away from Ei, crawling over to Y/N and placing their head on her lap to stroke their sweat-stricken forehead. Their locks sticking from so much sweat.

Ei followed after her wife, leaning down to kiss their tear-stained cheeks.

Y/N's mind went blank from the overwhelming stimulation, crying out as they came and came. Their mind only registering Sara's 'cock' inside them.

Their horns and cursed marks began to fade, slowly returning back to normal as the tengu slowed down her pace to a stop. She pulled out her dripping length, letting Y/N rest.

"Good bunny." Miko cooed, leaning down and kissing their lips. "You did such a good job."

Ei gracefully removed their binds letting them rest more comfortably. She kissed their cheek once more, smiling softly.

"We love you." Was the last thing they heard before slipping into dreamland.

<Notes>

We all need this 😖

We all need this 😖

Requests are still open!