𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭

This chapter contains intense subjects. Some may not be able to handle it continue at your own will. ⚠ 

Lisa x malereader

Shaking in fear, Y/n looks up at the woman in a black suit. Lust, happiness and a sadistic look in her eyes, its like she's planning something. Something crazy, maybe pleasurable, painful? Oh yeah definitely painful, maybe she already had this all planned. Her lips, perfectly red, it is as if she uses blood to coat it. Her hands, slim, long and the veins are visible. Ask any guy or even girls about her and the first thing they'll tell you is how there's no dominating her. Hell, she can walk onto the stage at Coachella and everyone will shut up. That's how she is, her presence can make anyone shiver and freeze up. Her voice, oh her voice will make you feel like you've been running with no stop and Oxygen seems to be running along just faster than you.

There's no escaping from Lalisa Manoban, it's simply impossible. Even if you try, she'll always be one step ahead of you. Steal her goods, your head will be on display right outside your house. There's no use to even lie to her, she does the lying here, not you. You may think working for a drug lord or being one is cool and all but that's because you choose to ignore the fact that there's always people after you, after your family, after your friends. The second u buy your first packet from a dealer, you've fallen into her hands. One wrong move and you'll find yourself infront of her, tied up onto a chair. Two things will happen, it's either she kills you or she uses you for her experiments. Those who've been chosen to be the test subject, are never seen the next day. They just, disappear.

Y/n here, decided to go out one night and vandalize a few walls. One of those walls happens to be the family house of the drug lord herself. Such poor luck am I right? You see, what makes it even worse is that the word that was sprayed in red paint, is something that's known about the family. That the second born child, was fucked by a guy and got infected with HIV. It's a small town, news spread fast and the very next day, almost every teens that she passes by will call her, "Disgusting whore" , "Freaky slut now are ya?" and one of those teens is your very boy, Y/n.

"Well, I did ask you to give me a chance but you were stubborn. Now look at you, jumped on some weirdos dick and got infected. Should've just come to me if you wanted some action." the 18 year old said, laughing after. Back to the night, sneaking behind the house, he sprayed onto the wall

"HIV bitch lives here".

That's exactly how it got him in this position right now, in Lisa's red room. Scared, nervous, not a clue on what's gonna happen to him, all he knows is that he's gonna be used for an experiment but what experiment? With a killer smile, the woman makes her way towards the teen, pushing him onto a chair, forcefully tying his hands back and blindfolding him.

"So this is how you look like huh. Not so big mouth now are you? What makes you think you're higher than everyone? Bad mouthing about a girl, that's not good. I've heard alot about you."

After a short laugh, Y/n responds.

"Oh yeah? I wonder if they told you how good my dick game is. Now how about you get me out of this so i can show u a good time? Have my cock all over yo-"

A loud smack echos the room, Y/n has earned himself a good slap to the face. Standing tall, looking down at the teen, Lisa has never been so disgusted at someone. She grabbed his hair, kneeling down to his level and whispers into his right ear.

"Hmm your mindset saddens me. Dont worry, after this experiment, you're gonna be all fixed. You think breaking some rules makes you all mighty? Well, naughty boys who don't do what they're told, needs a little punishment to keep them in line."