𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭...

Jennie x G!P reader

The night air feels cold but warm with you, just like how it wont shine without the stars. We've known each other for 6 months and they've been the best months of my life. We sneak out, drive to places far far away, stopping only when you tell me to. Spray our initials on walls to mark our spot, make out until it's 4 in the morning and rush home, sneaking our way back into our rooms.

Right now we're in my car, making our way to one of the abandoned mansions we found during one of our adventures. The sound of your laughter enters my ear each time I increase the speed, your smile shining brightly just like it always do and I love it. After a few more turns, we've reached our destination. It's empty of course, no windows but walls, open platforms and a spiral staircase that connects the 3 leveled building. We went up to the highest level, placed a blanket down right next to the wall we sprayed our initials on, facing forward where we can see almost every building in the city. Sitting down, your back on my front, your hands playing with my fingers while we both stare at the scene infront of us. Beer cans scattered next to us, you sat up, taking something out of your pocket.

(pov change)

"What's that?" Y/n asked

"Something to spice this night up"

Placing the pill onto her tongue, Jennie leans in and grabs the other girl's collar to pull her in, making their lips meet each other and parting it immediately, letting her slip the pill into Y/n's mouth. Feeling the pill going around her tongue, she pulls apart and looks at the girl infront of her.

"Swallow it." Jennie whispers.

Y/n listened and swallowed it. Both made out for a few minutes until Jennie pulled apart.

"I'm gonna see if we have more drinks in the back of the car. I'll be back alright?"

"Sure, be safe okay?"

Jennie pecks Y/n's lips and walks away, giggling as the other watches as she disappears along the stairs. Sighing, Y/n looks up staring at the night sky, breathing in the cold night air with her eyes closed, enjoying the silence. She loves the night because of how silent and peaceful it is, but what makes it even more better is that wherever she goes at night, Jennie follows. If it weren't for the short girl, Y/n would be on her bed, staring at the blank ceiling hearing her parents loud voices, arguing in the living  room. Bumping into her at the alcohol section of the store was worth it. If Y/n refused to get her dad a few cans, she wont be where she is right now, with a girl following her everynight.

It's been 10 minutes and Y/n is starting to get worried. -Why is she taking so long? Maybe she's getting something else- she thought. Waiting for 2 more minutes, Y/n start's to sweat, suddenly everything feels hot and because of that, she removes her black hoodie which leaves her in a white singlet and a grey sweatpants. -It's getting hot what the, it was cold like 5 minutes ago-
totally confused to what she's feeling, Y/n decides to look for her girl to tell her that she's not feeling well, but as soon as she stood up, she noticed an evident bump right between her thighs. Flustered, she sat down and removed her pants, her member standing proudly. -How? Wait, is this what the pill does?- she thought to herself, her right hand gripping the tip of her dick and slowly making up and down movements, hoping to release before Jennie gets back, she goes faster.

"Hmmm ffuck" she moans.

Not really satisfied with her own hand, she pictures Jennie sucking her, taking everything in. She imagines how warm and wet it would feel like to fuck the girl's mouth. You see Y/n here, is a virgin. Sure she watched a few porn vids and jacks off but she never popped a cherry or even felt a girl's touch down there. Leaning her head backwards, eyes closed, she continues to picture every lewd scenes she can fantasize about with the girl.