Chapter 1

Third person pov

A sound of footsteps to be heard from Darkrix's castle.

The guards awed at the woman, who were walking towards the throne.

Then, the guards' eyes widened at the sight of a woman.

"Q-q-queen Praxina!" One of the guards exclaimed before bowed to her

"Darkrix turned good, hasn't he?" Praxina asked, the guards looked at each other and turned to her, fearly nodded. Praxina growled and stood up.

"Watch over the throne until I get back," Praxina said with her dark tone, the guards fearly nodded and Praxina went out.

Praxina went to the library to find a certain book. As she were looking the book that she wanted, she found a book. She picked it up and opened the page.

She smirked once she found the page.

"The Oracle Gems, huh...?" She smirked once again and chuckled.

"I will use those Oracle Gems and conquer the world and no one will stop me," she laughed, shut the book and left.

As Praxina walks out from the library, she saw a guard were stood in front of the room. She went up to him.

"You, watch over the castle," Praxina said, the guard nodded and she walks off.

"I'll make sure those heroes will never have those Oracle Gems,"

5 years later

The sound of phone rang to her ear and she went to pick up her phone. She answered the call.

Phone Call

???: Hello?

???: Meet up at the diner and also, I'd already tell the others

???: Okay! I'll bring my bro

???: Okay!

End Call

A girl yawned as she get up from her bed.

"Time to see the others," she said before walks over the bathroom.

Timeskip

After changing, the girl ran out of the house.

"Bye Mom! C'mon, Valt!" The girl yelled and ran off.

"Comin'!" Valt yelled and followed his twin.

Your pov

As me and my twin were running, we saw a man were holding woman's arm and another hand were holding a knife.

"Trouble," Valt said.

"I know," I smirked.

"Hey!" They turned to me and gasped.