Chapter 7

Your pov

"Praxina! You're doing this the wrong way!" I said.

"I don't care! I am the most powerful in the universe!" Praxina laughed and her eyes glowed darker red.

"You're getting on my nerves!" I said, glaring at her.

I need a plan to get the Oracle Gems from her. But, since shes already use it...

I think I'm gonna trap her first.

I went to Yuya and whispered something to his ear. He nodded as I pulls away.

"Can you do that?" I asked, he nodded. I grinned and jumped up.

"Hey, Praxina! I wonder if I'm powerful enough to beat you!" I smirked, she growled.

"Why you little rat!" She yelled before summoned a big shadow ball.

"Try me, you knucklehead!" I smirked even more.

"You just don't know how to shut up!" With that, she threw the ball towards me, I winked and slashed the shadow ball into two pieces. Praxina gasped.

"What?! How did you get that Flame Galaxia Sword?!" Praxina asked angrily.

"From Fiona, of course," I said, she growled even more.

"That's it! You're done!" She dashed towards me and tackle me. I gasped, seeing her sharp nails.

"Time to end this!" She scratched my cheek, making me screamed.

"(Name)!!" I heard the others yelled out my name.

"I'm going to end this war," I said.

"You're such a fool! You're going to sacrifice yourself!" She said.

"I am!" I said, I screamed and kicked her out. She fell. I landed on the ground as she fell over.

"I will protect my friends!" I said.

Praxina stood up and glared at me.

"Yuya, now!" I jumped out and Yuya appeared in front of her.

"Activate mind control!" With that, his eyes turned white and locked on with Praxina's eyes. Her eyes widened, means she's in Yuya's control.

"Good job, Yuyu!" I said. "Where are the Oracle Gems?"

"She's already use them," Kira said.

"Moon, you're going to Light Universe with Praxina, convince her to be good," Sasha said, Moon nodded and went to brainwashed Praxina. She grabbed her wrist and looked at Sasha.

"Ready?" Moon nodded.

"Erzia Light Portallius!" With that, Moon and Brainwashed Praxina suck in the portal and the portal shut down.

"Now, Praxina and Moon are already in the portal, what are we supposed to do with those guys?" Shu asked, pointing at the masked people.

"Settle the score," I smirked.

"I love my girlfriend now," Shu said, I chuckled.

"Enough with the flirting and get on beating those guys," Tenchi sarcastically said.

"You won't defeat you!" Yellow Eye yelled out, glaring at us.

"We will!" We exclaimed before dashed towards them and attack.

Moon's pov

"Praxina..." I muttered. Then, her eyes turned into normal and glared at me.

"You're such an idiot!" She said.