Chapter 2

Third person pov

The next day

The sun is rising, the birds chirping and the sounds of river made our heroes and their boyfriends to woke up from their slumber.

"Good morning, guys," Kira said, stretching her body and so did the girls. The boys yawned as they opened half of their eyes.

"Everyone, wash your face and move out," Moon spoke up, the heroes nodded and followed her orders.

After washing their faces, you heard a rustling from the bushes, making you turned around and saw no one.

'What was that?' you thought before turned and wash your face again.

"Okay, everyone." Moon said, gaining their attentions. "Time to move out." They nodded and continued their journey to Fairy Town.

Your pov

We were walking to Fairy Town until I feel someone were spying on us. I went closer to Shu.

"Shu, I feel like someone were spying on us," I whispered. He looked at me and smiled at me.

"Ignored it," he said, I nodded and continued walking.

Praxina's pov

Fairy Town

I growled at the princess fairy.

"You better give me the Heart of Ruby, or I'll kill your fairies!" I growled, the princess glared at me

"You wouldn't dare, Praxina!" She growled. "I don't have the Heart of Ruby! If you want it so badly, go find it by your own!" I glared hard towards her.

"Tell me right now or your beloved fairies will die in my hand," I said in my dark tone, the princess glared at me.

"I have told you I don't have the Heart of Ruby! Some kunoichi already took it before I could even blink!" The princess explained. I growled at her.

"Which kunoichi?" I asked her, she just stared at him.

"They called themselves, "The Valkyrie Kunoichi"." The princess said. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"The Valkyrie Kunoichi, you say..." I hummed.

I glared at the princess before slashed her shoulder using my knife. She screamed in pain.

"I'll be back to hunt you down, princess," I said before walks away.

Your pov

We were walking around the forest until we heard growling, making us stopped.

"What was that?" Tenchi asked.

"Sorry, it's was my stomach," Valt nervously chuckled, we all sweatdropped.