Brownies

***Third Person View***

Felix had a crush on Hyunjin since the both males met at the JYP building. He always want to get close to him and confess his love to him. But., he never did.

Since their debut days, people or should I say STAYS were shipping Changbin and Felix. He doesn't liked it at first but he also don't want to make STAYS upset by drowning their hopes for the ship.

Little did Felix knew that Hyunjin likes him too but eventually gave up because of Changbin and his interactions. He felt he don't even have a chance with Felix at all.

Until one day....
It was a Friday night, Hyunjin and Seungmin were watching their favorite series Stranger Things. Hyunjin loved it.
Minho and Jisung were gone for a date, Chan and Changbin were out with Jeongin as he was whining since the morning to take him to his favorite park. There were only three members present in the dorm Seungmin, Felix and Hyunjin.

Hyunjin's POV
Ah we ran out of popcorns again... I looked at seungmin who was so focused at the TV screen. I called him out...'hey seungmin'. He looked at me with an annoying expression plastered on his face as I interrupted him. 'What is it?' He asked me with an irritating voice. 'We ran out of popcorns' I told him. 'Then go and refill it.' He said again focusing at TV screen in front of him. Sigh... I got up from the bed and ran towards the kitchen to get some popcorns and some other snacks we can eat while watching. I stopped when I heard a soft chuckle which belonged to Felix. He was sitting at the dinning table. I was facing his back. His blonde hair and that over sized grey hoodie. Oh my god he look so cute. I escaped from my thoughts when I heard mentioning me. He softly mumbled to himself "hyunnie really likes brownies so, I made some for him. I really want to see his reaction. He would be so happy. Isn't he?"

I was so shocked with what I just heard. Did Felix made brownies for me? For me? The guy for I was head over the heels made my favorite brownies for me? I slapped myself on both of the cheeks. He actually did it because we are friends and that's true.

I finally entered the kitchen. Felix turned around with a beautiful smile on his face. He was wearing no makeup. To be honest he looks way attractive with no makeup. I mean just look at his freckles and those smiles. I am really happy that I got to see those smiles everyday. I feel so lucky. "Hyunnie I made brownies!!! Here have some." He said while serving the brownies in the plate for me and with the beautiful smile of his.

I don't know why but I felt really upset at that time. Maybe because I know the truth that I have no chance with him. He was waiting for me to come and sit beside him but I didnt even move from my place and just went back to my room where I and seungmin were watching the series.

Felix's POV
And he just went away. No reaction, no expression, no words, not even a slight flinch. I looked at the brownies. 'Did I did something wrong?' I thought myself.

The door opened revealing a happy jeongin and tired hyungs as I was washing the dish and still upset by the fact that hyunjin doesn't respond to me at all.
"Wow Yongbok hung made brownies. Wow!!" Innis said while looking at the plate of brownies places on the dinning table. Well those were supposed to eaten by me and hyunjin. But never mind, he actually doesn't like brownies that much. I guess especially those which are made by me.

"I am so tired right now. I need some Felix's brownies right now. Thanks Felix for making some." Chan hyung said while sitting at the chair. I responded him with a little smile. Again moving my attention to my almost finished dishes and thinking of hyunjin.

Hyunjin's Pov
I would be lying if I say that I enjoyed the series without thinking of Felix. Seungmin and Felix came out of my room after finishing half of the series. We heard our fellow band members chit chatting. I guess channie hyung and changbin hyng are back after taking innie to the park.

I sat down on the sofa in the living room near the kitchen.

"Look hyunjin, Felix made brownies" Changbin hyung said while eating.

"So what?" I said coldly while rolling my eyes. I saw Felix looking down at his feet. I am feeling guilty now.

Time Skips....
It was now 12 in the night and everyone was asleep. The only awake were me and Chan hyung. Guess what? We are the night owls.

"What's going on between you and Felix?" Chan hyung said while we both were resting on the sofa in the living room.

"Why so sudden?" I asked him while raising my right eyebrow.

"It's oblivious" he said.

"How?" Was it actually that oblivious? Did he know that I like crush. Did Jisung told him already? I should've known before. I shouldn't trust that squirrel.

"Jisung told me everything long ago. And you were jealous out there cause you think Felix only think of you as a friend only. If I am right?" He said. I feel like murdering someone today but I am also afraid of minho hyung.

"Well you're....right! And it's just not my thinking but it's true that he only think of me as his friend." I replied back while my heart was aching.

"well you know when Felix is with me and Changbin. He always blushes. You know why? I nodded right from left.

"Because we always tease him about you. Even if he interacts with changbin. He is always talking about you with him. He likes you. Really. Just take a chance talk with him." Chan hyung told me everything. I was shocked about it all. Felix likes me back!! He likes me back! oh my god please let this all be true.

Now all is left is to make him mine.

The Next Day....
Felix's POV
I woke up by minho calling all of us for the breakfast. I quickly brushed my teeth and went downstairs. There I was greeted by a blushing jisung. Lee know hyung might have flirted with him. My eyes wandered around to only be meet by hyunjin's who was looking at me really softly. He smiled at me and said "Good morning Yongbokie." Are we good now? "good morning hyu...hyunjinnie." I said. God stop stuttering Lee Felix. He let out a soft chuckle. Why?

"So are you free today evening? I mean wanna go out for a date?" He said. Wait he said it!!! Hwang Hyunjin is asking me out!!! I looked around to see everyone's reaction but they all were busy in teasing jisung. I looked back at hyunjin who was still staring at me like I am the most beautiful person in this whole world.

I smiled before saying "sure hyunnie".

Hope you enjoyed!
(★^O^★)