Him

Hyunjin was now standing at the school's rooftop with a cigarette in his hand. He was confused...really confused. You ask what? Because of his feelings, his emotions., 'cause of 'him'.

Hyunjin never ever thought that he will fall in love with school's angel, Lee Felix. They both do used to ran into each other, uses to take the same classes but, right four months ago was the time he first noticed him. He was just like an angel from heaven.

Four Months Ago...
Hyunjin was standing at the rooftop ready to shout at the boy who was sitting at his spot. Then, the boy turned around. He was just like an Angel. He had beautiful plumpy lips, fair milky skin, those beautiful eyes which seems to hold the whole universe in it and tge bonus point, those beautiful freckles. Hyunjin was froze since the moment the boy faced him with a really warm smile.

"Oh my gosh, you are bleeding!" The shorter boy said in a worried tone. "Come I will apply some ointment" he said while grabbing the taller's hand, making him sitting at the spot he, himself was sitting a few minutes ago.

But little did Felix knew that hyunjin doesn't mind the wound. Only thing which he is thinking right now is him. His deep yet beautiful voice.

Felix took out a small first aid kit from his school bag and took out dome ointment and applied it at the taller boy's wound. He then, used a bandage .

"Do you know who I am?" Hyunjin asked finally deciding to ask the question. "Yes...the school's bad boy. Aren't you?"The other replied. "Yet you are helping me?" Hyunjin asked curiously. "Yes after all you are still a human. No human should be treated differently. We all are god's children. So we should be there for each other shouldn't we?"

Angel....is what hyunjin all thought. But then Hus curiousity hit him again. "Aren't we strangers?" He asked.
"Like I said we said we are god's children so we are sib-"

"Hyunjin! My name is hyunjin! And yours?" hyunjin cut off Felix's words by his. 'Siblings us no!' he thought to himself.

"Well I am felix it was nice meeting you" Felix said with his warm smile which didnt failed to melt hyunjin's heart. Felix's voice was like music to huunjin's ears.

"Well I gotta go! See you around dear friend" Felix said while grabbing his school bag, leaving hyunjin alone.

'Friends?' Hyunjin smirked.

End of flashback...

Hyunjin let's out a sigh. He knew that he was the definition for trouble and Felix was the perfect example of an living angel. There's no way in this life he would be able to make him his.

Still....

He used to stalk Felix. Wherever he goes he used to be there. Not being creepy but hyunjin liked everything about Felix, everything Felix do is like perfect for him. From chasing his friends to him being the smartest student in the class. Everything Felix do Hus hyunjin's favorite thing.

But....
These days he just can't control himself. He is  jealous of  the wind, the birds, the food, and Felix's friends. He want to hold Felix in his arms, to kiss him, to feel his warmth too.

But he can't, cause hyunjin is from hell and Felix is from heaven to him.

"ahem ahem..I didn't knew that you smoke too." A familiar voice to hyunjin said. He faced the guy and saw Felix standing with his arms crossed.

"Fe..fel..ix" hyunjin shutters, surprised seeing felix right in front of him.

"Don't talk to me humph" the short boy said while making a cute pout.

Hyunjin observed why felix was acting like this. He take out the cigratte from his mouth and stumble upon it. "Look I am sorry" hyunjin said. "Promise me you won't use that again." Felix said and hyunjin smiled while saying promise.

'If that's make you happy then I am willing to quit smoking for you my love...' Hyunjin smiled softly.

"Well do you noticed something these past few days?" Felix asked to hyunjin.

"What?" Hyunjin questioned.

"You stalking me"

Hyunjin choked on the oxyjin he was breathing. "I...am...sorry..b..ut..how..yo..u..know...?"
Hyunjin said. He just wanted the floor to swallow him.
"Come on... You were everywhere from my class to the canteen... It isn't staling your crush then what is it?"

"Felix I am really sorry... I know you don't like me at all but I...I..do like you a..lot... Since the first day we meet...I am really sorry I promise I am not gonna stalk you anymore." Hyunjin said while his eyes starting to get watery. To hyunjin it was the first time he felt like crying in front of someone and that someone is not anyone other than his crush, Lee Felix.

Felix let out a soft sigh before hugging hyunjin's waist with his cute arms. The older out his head on the younger's shoulders. Soft sobs can be heard.

"Relax...it's not like what you think...I..I.. Like you a lot...maybe words can't describe how much...I was just asking you to confess to me but...you..." He let's out a soft chuckle meanwhile hyunjin was a blushing mess. His heart was beating like crazy. He can't believe his ears right now.

Hyunjin brokes the hug.
"You know what you're saying right?"

"I do! I am just letting my feelings for you out." Felix smiled.

"I love you Hwang Hyunjin! Will you mind being my boyfriend?" Felix asked while making an eye contact with hyunjin who was a blushing mess.

"I- I love you too!" He replied back....

I am really in love with the black and long haired Hwang Hyunjin.
(T▽T)