Lost Him

Felix, the cold and the bad boy of the campus. He is known for always being a cold person. No one have ever seen him smiling. He do was an intelligent student, he always top in his class, he got those great looks, that deep ass voice and lastly his little happiness his friends.

He always had a secret that he never told to anyone rather than his old friend and his personal diary. His crush, Hwang Hyunjin.

Hyunjin, he is the heartthrob of the campus. His long blonde hair, with those beautiful lips and the mole under his eye. He is the Campus Crush!

But, the problem is that Hyunjin already have a girlfriend named Yuri.

Yuri is the girl whom Felix told about the story of him and hyunjin and how he cherish the guy.

Hyunjin and Felix do used to be best friends in the junior high school. For hyunjin at that time Felix was his angel. Who helped him cure from his depression. The angel who was his first ever friend. When Hyunjin was first introduced in the class. Felix's heart almost dropped. He thought that hyunjin would recognize him but the opposite happened. Hyunjin doesn't even glance at the younger. They both were like strangers. Nor did felix know why hyunjin never recognized him neither he ever introduced him to the older.

Felix is really good at dancing but that's not the reason why he joined the dance academy of his campus. It was just another excuse of his to admire the older from a far.

Unlike before, Yuri and Felix were like enemies now. Yuri, after getting to know all the secrets of Felix left him behind and started dating hyunjin. She started to spread some rumors about Felix liking hyunjin, of Felix's depression and all. Felix was annoyed by Yuri so much now that they are always seen yelling at each other in the corridors.

Just like right now, Yuri was humiliating Felix in front of all the students for being a nerd. Felix got so annoyed by her that he raised his hand and slapped Yuri on her left cheek so hard that she fell on the ground. Every student who witnessed the whole scene were so shocked. They never thought that the quite boy of the school hold so much strength in his hands. But it was not only the students who were shocked, Yuri and Felix's friends were also shocked.

On feeling humiliated by Felix, Yuri got up and ran to Hyunjin and told him her lies that Felix was the one who started humiliating her and slapped her because he was jealous of both of their relationship. Hyunjin believing all of the lies of her girlfriend, got so angry.

Yuri thought it was her chance, her chance to take a revenge on Felix of the slap using hyunjin. She said,
"Oppa! There's a rumor that Felix likes you. Why don't you make him confess for you and the humiliate him in front of the whole campus?" With her pleading eyes. Hyunjin was not so sure about it at first but he nodded in agreement. "If that makes you happy princess."

Hyunjin started courting Felix for 4 weeks straight. It wasn't so difficult for him to  make Felix fall deeply in love with him. Being blinded by his feelings, Felix thought that it was all real but only if he knew.

The time hyunjin spent with Felix made him have a nostalgia feelings. There were some pictures flashing in his mind but he just can't seem to recognize those two boys in his memory. He thought that it was just nonsense and stopped thinking about it.

Today, was finally the day when Felix was supposes to confess his feelings for hyunjin in front of the whole campus. Everyone's attention was on them. Not much of them were surprised to see Felix blushing. Since, from the day one hyunjin started courting him he was just like this, a blushing mess.

Felix took a deep breath while moving forward to hyunjin. He took out a bouquet of flowers in his hands and said "Hyunjin, I really like you. Will you mind being my boyfriend my dear?"

Hyunjin let out a sarcastic chuckle "Me and your boyfriend? no! I always knew that you were a bully not until I got to know that you also steal People's boyfriend"

Everyone was disgusted by Felix and started whispering about him to one another.

Tears started dropping from Felix's eyes. He looked at the older with a sad smile and threw a necklace which had a picture of the two boys on the older boys face. Then he ran away from everyone's sight.

Curious hyunjin grabbed the necklace from the ground. He saw the picture, all those memories now became clear in his mind. He was no sure that it wasn't Yuri but the boy Felix was his angel.

Yuri came laughing at the whole scene. Laughing cause if her victory. She ran to hyunjin and grabbed his arm saying " we won honey!"
Hyunjin quickly grabbed her arm and threw her on the ground. (Everything I need is on the ground.)

"Stay away from me and Felix!" He commanded as soon as he was about to ran towards the direction where Felix went. someone said

"Call an ambulance fast! Felix
jumped from the rooftop!"

Yuqi's and Rosé's solo debut was ome of the best solo debut for me. How 'bout you all?
________________________________