People Watching

It's just Hyunjin's POV and just a random shot which I imagined while listening to people watching by Conan Gray. (His songs are the best!) Now enjoy!

Hyunjin's POV
Minho hyung and Sungie. The couple goals. They have been together for almost forty nine weeks. They both have couple rings but they still doesn't tell people that they are not engaged. But I know... They are engaged. Love is all about luck. If you are lucky you find out your soulmate and live happily ever after. Yeah, some are lucky to find one but not that lucky cause they don't last forever. The luckiest are only those who found one and last forever.

For me I was never the lucky one. Yeah I dated, I dated many girls and boys. But we never last long. The last boy I remember I dated, Choi Soobin already found his new lover, choi yeojun and are getting married next week. I am for them. He also invited me for his wedding, after all before dating we both were great friends. I asked Minho hyung and Hannie if I should go or not.
And they said I should otherwise Soobin will think that I am not over him which is truly wrong.

I truly wish to find my soulmate. I will treat him the best. I will obey him. I will be loyal to him. I will love him. Live him more than anything. I will never let him go, he will be mine forever.

Yeonbin's Wedding Day....
It is day of the wedding. I dressed not too much and no too simple too. I wore a plain black suit with my Prada shoes. I hope I look okay.

Right now I'm standing in front of the wedding haul. I saw couples going inside. Hand in hands, walking side by side to each other. I hope someday I will also have that feeling of holding hands, being loved.

"Hey Soobin!" I greeted my so called boyfriend. Once my friend. He greeted me back with his smile. "Hey Hyunjin-ah! Baby come meet my college best friend Hyunjin."He said and a boy with blonde hair showed up. He was taller than me and have really attractive. No wonder Soobin choosed him over me.

"Hello I'm Choi Yeonjun! His fiancé" the boy blushed a little while saying the last word. I faked a smile at both but I'm hundred percent sure that they don't notice that fake smile at all. After all, I am the master of fake smiling.

"Boys come here the wedding ceremony is almost going to start." An old lady said. Soobin nodded. "Please excuse us hyunjin. We have to go. Please enjoy." Soobin said while joining his hands with her soon to be husband and went away.

It's so boring, I should've brought hannie with me.

"Hwang Hyunjin right?" I heard a deep voice calling out my name while I was drinking my drink. I turned around to face the owner of this sexy and dark voice.

I was welcomed by a cute and beautiful face. He had beautiful freckles with cat like eyes. His long brown hair. He looks cute. How? It's 'His' voice. Or am I just hallucinating?

"Yeah that's the name!" I said while taking one sip from my red wine.

"Well I'm Lee Felix and you might not remember me but I was the class president back then in high school days." The Felix named guy said.

Felix? High school? Class president? Who? Argh.... Wait! Wasn't the class president was...Yongbokie? So that's means....

"Yongbokie?" I asked and he nodded with a smile on his face.

My High school crush just approached me?!! He is so cute just like before. How come I don't recognize him?!!! Stupid me!!!

"You there?" He asked while tilting his head. He looks so cute (UwU).

"Yes I mean... You haven't changed a little still that cute..." I complimented him on which he blushed a little but then again made an eye contact with me and said "you too"

We shared some chit chat together. I told him about me and my past relationships. He just smiled and said 
"Don't worry your lucky one might be waiting for you too." He still hold control over me. I still make me feel those butterflies. I still make me urge to  kiss those plumpy lips of him.

He told me about himself too. How he and his boyfriend Minji broke up. I was really sad for him as he told me how his so called boyfriend cheated on him with another guy. How can someone cheat on this guy? I mean just how?

"Hyunjin if you don't mind I want to tell you something... I mean... I wanted to tell you about it a long time ago.." He said while looking down at his fingers.

"Sure" I said while trying to make an eye contact with him. I really love those warm eyes of his.

"Actually hyunjin....I...had a crush...on you" he said while closing his eyes. "And I still do"

my god my long term crush have a crush on me!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it!!!

I guess I should tell him too....right hyunjin it'e the time...yeah you can do it.

I took a long deep breath and said....
"Me too love"