Xiao and Venti

Venti is Xiao's online friend who he plays fortnite with everyday. He hasn't replied to Xiao's texts for a few days. One of his friends invited him to a Barbatos concert. "Enlightening" and "life changing" were words they used to describe it. The concert venue was large and there were many people there. Barbatos' concert truly was enlightening and life changing! Xiao instantly became a fan.

When his friend asked him to come to the meet-and-greet he said yes immediately. Xiao texted Venti.

Hi Venti, I don't think you'll reply but I'm going to a Barbatos concert

yay

Zhongli, his roommate requested (more like forced) him to hangout after his unsuccessful attempt at catching Childe. While they were passing by, Xiao saw a jeweler selling a bracelet with green and white beads which reminded him of almond tofu. At the meet-and-greet, He dropped his phone on the table and his chat with Venti was seen by Barbatos.

Oh that kind of looks like my chat! Wait a minute... 

It looks like yours? So you're VENTI?

I am! I've been really busy for a few days so I wasn't able to reply to your texts.

Can I give you this bracelet? Xiao bought the bracelet he saw and decided to give it to Venti.

Of course! Thank you Xiao! Is that your real name?

What..? Yes it is! I think I'm taking too long, I should go now.

Bye bye! I'll text you!