Childe and Zhongli Part 2

Zhongli finally caught Childe and had him in cuffs! He was tied to a chair while Zhongli waited for the police to take him to jail. 

Kids these days are moving so fast~! You're already cuffing me? I can treat you to dinner with all this money I earned!

I just saw you stealing it 10 minutes ago.

When he wasn't looking, Childe had a knife in his pocket and cut the rope. He was able to stand up and was going to run away but something pushed him and he fell on top of Zhongli.

Aha, it was an accident! Last time you were the one pinning me, right?

The other wasn't listening as he was staring at Childe while intensely blushing.

It's like we're about to kiss! Not like I want to.. The floor suddenly looked very interesting for him. Wait a minute, wasn't I supposed to steal- Zhongli stood up and knocked him out. He walked by himself to the police station while carrying a very handsome thief.

He escaped easily like it was nothing. He was chatting with his buddy Scaramouche when a policeman found them! He had white hair with a red streak running through it. 

Hi Kazuha, I still have the money if you want some! A rope fell through the roof. Scaramouche  grabbed on to it with one hand while saying bye to him.

What a showoff, he tried to look so cool. More like annoying! Childe thought Scaramouche really wanted this guy to think he's great and stuff.

Aren't you also a wanted man?

What do you mean? I'm a normal citizen passing bYeeeeeee! 

Scaramouche I have an idea

Shut up.

I didn't even say anything yet!