Moonbae Reads Thirst Tweets

When "[ ]" (square brackets) are used, it's usually a staff member speaking off camera.

If anyone ever wants to write thirst comments/send me some thirst tweets I would so write this again.

====================================

"2, 3! Best We The Boyz! Hello, we are." 

"THE BOYZ!" Jacob joined in, looking into the camera as he waved both hands.

"Hi, it's your moonlight boy, Kevin!" Kevin gave a wink before laughing, facing his attention to Jacob who slightly bowed as he softly introduced himself.

"Hello! It's Jacob, of, The Boyz."

"And today, we are back at buzzfeed to read some." Kevin lifted the jug of papers upon his lap with a stank face as he called it, roughening his voice to say,  "thirst tweets!"

Jacob shyly chuckled whilst Kevin spoke animatedly. "Y'all are crazy, I mean, this jar has some weight to it."

"I didn't really think we'd ever be here!" Jacob joked making Kevin's smile grow the smallest bit more.

"I take a look at what deobi's are doing every now and then on youtube and twitter, and have mostly seen pretty nice comments."

"Haven't you also gotten a few pick up lines on vlive?"

Kevin turned to Jacob with a nod. "Oh yeah," eh turned back to the camera smiling, "we also get a lot of pick up lines and proposals on vlive."

The two of them chuckled before a staff member signaled towards the jug.

[Go ahead and pick one]

Kevin shook the jar, giving a wicked grin to the camera before pulling one out.

"Oh, I'm nervous!" Kevin bursted, hitting Jacob lightly on the shoulder as they both awkwardly laughed.

"This is all in caps," Kevin lilted. 

Clearing his throat, Kevin grabbed Jacob's shoulder with a dramatic turn. "Sir!  Jacob Bae, question mark, exclamation, question mark, then exclamation!" Kevin remarked, "Very excited," as Jacob smiled contently. "Can you." Kevin curled in on himself whilst laughing. "Can I say this?"

"Is it bad?"

"Jacob Bae," Kevin paused for a moment with a sharp intake. "Can you step on me, more exclamations and question marks along with the , sweating emoji? Then they say, 'HELP!' in all caps."

Jacob's jaw was now slightly ajar as he comprehended the words he heard

"Witis, jukhikesshu feek. It was a jumble of letters," Kevin laughed as he threw the paper behind him.

[Your response Jacob?]

"Um, I will not step on you. I don't wanna hurt anyone so I shall not be stepping on people, and, yeah!"