Story starter 1

Streamer x reader angst story starter

If you want to use dm me and i will send it to you  =)

Check out one of my other books as i am going to try and write a short story with it.

TW: Suicide , Self harm

Algophobia. The fear of pain. Kept me alive. Weird right? But it seriously did. I was too scared to do it. Too scared to feel pain. Stupid. I know. One bit of pain then no more ever again. Nothing. 

I used to pretend to have a gaming youtube channel and when i did my outro ask if anyone could drive me to the dover cliffs so i could jump. Well, here i am. Still here. Years later. With a real youtube channel and twitch channel with 5 millions subscribers on the former. Eventually, the thoughts faded away, they still intruded my brain sometimes, but it was a rare occurrence. Needless to say I was never the same, but at least i wasn't thinking of different ways to commit every day anymore. I was happy for a few years, i didn't pretend it didn't happen. i didn't pretend that i hadn't been through that phase. I didn't pretend i'd never been suicidal. However, i knew i was ok. Knew i was over it. 

Or at least thats what i thought.

Now back to the present. Its back.  Except worse. So much worse. I know the true meaning. The fear was gone. It wasn't a joke anymore.  I understood life a whole lot more with a much deeper meaning. Knew the dark things that life bought. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Please tag me if you end up using it i want to read what you do with this.