idea 5

Tw: abusive relationship

George has been in an abusive relationship with a boy called Clay (not dream) for 3 years of his high school life, taking a tole on his mental health. At the beginning of his senior year he finally manages to get out of it. A few weeks into the school year he sees a new student. He starts to develop feelings him, but refused to let himself like let alone love anyone in a romantic way again.

What happens when the two new students merge their way into Georges friend group? Well these feeling develop more and become mutual. The only problem? The other boys name.
Clay.
George trys to avoid him after finding out his name because it reminds him of his past relationship. But the feelings don't go away. Eventually they become closer but George still struggles with flashbacks when Clay's name is mentioned. One day, George has a bad flashback and Clay asks what caused it George reveals his past. This causes Clay to feel bad as he really likes George. They decide to come up with the nickname 'Dream' to help.

Feeling develop and they fall for each other, you get the idea. Be creative.

_________________________________________
'I guess I have a thing for falling for people named Clay'