Pokemon Promposal Part 1 (Vikklan, Vikk asking)

So prom is coming up for me and I am really into the whole deal. So there will be several Promposal and Prom stories. If you guys don't like them, tell me and I'll put them in a separate book. But I won't stop writing them.
*************************************
Lachlan and Vikk were in the cafeteria during a study hall the whole Pack had at the same time. They were at a table while Poofless and Merome were setting up a surprise.
"Lachlan" Vikk said trying to get his boyfriend's attention.
"Hmmmmmm" was the only reply he got from the blonde Aussie.
"Come on Lachy. I'm bored." Vikk whined.
"Vikk, I'm in a major battle with the twin gym leaders Tate and Liza. They are psychic trainers and I can barely hit them" (A/N I always had the most trouble with them. Did anyone else or is it just me?)
"Laaachlaaaaan. Talk to meeeee."
Lachlan just ignored his small British boyfriend.
"If you don't talk to me you're gonna get in major trouble."
Lachlan kept ignoring Vikk.
Vikk sighed. He know this would happen so he had planned for it. In fact his plan revolved around this happening. He got up quietly, and stood on the bench of the lunch table. Lachlan didn't even notice Vikk had moved. In one quick motion Vikk jumped on the table, grabbed the D.S from his boyfriend and leapt off the table. He didn't take a second to look back at his shocked boyfriend. He ran as fast as he could to the gym where the rest of the Pack was.
When he crashed through the doors everything was set up but the boys weren't in their places. Preston was curled up on Rob's lap and they were making out. Hands tangled in hair, and roaming each other's bodies. Mitch and Jerome on the other hand were being themselves. Mitch had Jerome's Bacca in one hand, above his head, running in circles around the gym. He was yelling "COME AND GET ME YOU FLITHY BACCA."
Jerome looked at his childish boyfriend and calmly said "Fine. I will." He cut across Mitch's path, tackling him. He wrapped his arms around Mitch's waist as they crashed to the floor. Jerome move so he was straddling Mitch, and using one hand to pin both of Mitch's hands above his head on the floor, while using the other to jam his hat back on his head triumphantly. Mitch pouted on the floor and Jerome just laughed," Awwwwww come here, my little Benj." He rested his forehead on Mitch's and they started to kiss.
*************************************
The next part will be up soon. He will ask Lachlan, but will be say yes? Stay tuned for all the Poofless and Merome banter as well.
(ok so while I was typing the end note Endstone came on and I almost died)