The Next Gen. (Poofless)

HEY Y'ALL I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM BACK!!! I am so happy to be able to write this for you. I am finally being to beat this depression. This is a different kind of one shot for me but I loved doing it. I hope you enjoy!!!

   --------------------------------------------

Ship: Poofless
Setting: Dozens of years later, in the Poofless family house
My Requests: Tell me what you think and if you like this kind of one shot.
Warning: OLD POOFLESS

***********************************       

 Luca dragged his very unwilling sister up the ladder to the attic.

"Awwww. But I don't wannnnaaaaa," the girl whined.

"Faith do you want more lady lessons from mom and grandpa?" He gave a look to the cross eight year old.

"Noooooo. But why do I have to have theeeemmmmm. Daddy and Pops take you out and do fun stuff."

"Do you want to move logs and stuff?" the twelve year old pouted as he shown his phone light around the dark space.

"No," she sighed dramatically. She and her brother crawled into the dim space. It smelt of years gone by and the warm summer's rain that was pattering on the roof. Faith ran to the dusty window and propped it open with an old desk microphone stand.

Luca laughed at an old Youtube plague, "What the big deal about 100,000 subscribers? And who is Mr.Woofless?"

"I think that's from Pops when he was dating Grandpa," Faith giggled.

The pair moved around the small room making comments.

.

"LOOK!! It's Gunther from when I was a baby!!!" Luca hugged the penguin

"Awwww look Grandpa's original Yezzeys!" Faith giggled.

"Why are there pizza onesies?" Luca muttered.

Faith with all the grace her eight years gave her, stumbled over a pack of skis and snow boards and face first into a soft box. "Owwwwww," she pouted before looking in the box. "LUCA COME HERE!!!"

"I swear if it's another spider..." He grumbled as he helped her up.

Faith stood there clutching the box. "Look!!!! It's letters!!!"

"So? Who cares about some crummy old letters?" Luca dusted her dress off.

"There are between Pops and Grandpa!!! They sent each other love letters!"

"Why? Didn't they have email?" Luca rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Yeah but its soooooo romantic!" Faith spun raising a cloud of dust. The pair sneezed and coughed for a bit. "Oh please please can we read them!?"

"Why would we want to read old letters. That's just stupid."

Faith's eyes welled up. She wanted to impress her big brother. "o-okay," she said in a small voice.

"Oh fine," He yanked the box away and sat in an old red gaming chair. He started to read and read and read. He read them out loud to his sister who lay on the floor. Slowly he laid next to her and they both read out loud. The letters had funny parts that the laughed hard at and heartbreaking ones that made both tear up even though, if asked, Luca would blame the dust.

"They had friends," Luca murmed as he looked at one nearly exclusively about the wedding of Mitch and Jessica.

"And adventures," Faith giggled as she reread one about a ski trip.

"They are real people I guess..." Luca said almost in shock about this seemingly simple fact.

"Yeah... Wow," Faith looked lost. "Have you looked at their Youtube channels?"

"No... do you wanna?"

"Kinda."

Luca pulls out his phone and loads up Rob's channel.

"He had a beard even then!!" Faith giggles.

"They played with people!! They aren't weirdo's!"

Faith just giggles. The two siblings watch their grandfather play everything from Minecraft to Five Nights at Freddies.

Rob smiles at Preston. "You kept those letters?"

"Of course you jobless man," He kisses his husband of many years.

"I have a job."

"And what is that?" Preston teases.

"Taking care of my garden," He laughs as Preston deflates, "And you."

The old couple smiled and held hands as they took Luca and Faith out for ice cream later that night. The pair chattered at them and asked a million and one questions about Youtube, The Pack and their life. Faith went on to be the head of a very successful ski lodge and water park called "Poofless Playground. Luca started the revamp of Youtube and became known as the biggest thing since KSI.

   --------------------------------------------

I hope y'all enjoyed!! It was super fun to write like I said. As you know this book will ending soon BUT DON'T WORRY. I'm gonna do a Sidemen one shot book!!! Also I have a couple things to ask of you all. Go check out my 300 followers QNA book!!! Ask me questions!!

Also a friend of mine has made a super good book with an amazing plot on here. It's by MichaelFoley2 and called Magus Verbosus. It has all the boys in it and a bunch of my internet friends AND ME!!!! I picked a name that isn't Olivia but still isn't my name so CHECK HIM OUT!!!!!

I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM OUT. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE