Chapter 4: Sweet Vengeance

After many years of suffering and pain, Liu was finally in peace. He had a new home, a new family, and a new brother. His whole life until had been nothing but a living nightmare. There was not a single day on which his father hadn't hit him at least once, whether it'd been for not finishing his homework, or maybe because the floor wasn't as clean as Michael wanted, there was always a reason, something that would make him hit Liu. That was until Jeff and his mother had come to his life, and saved him.

Liu was sitting on his new bedroom in the Blake property, still thinking about everything that happened a few nights ago. Mostly he was trying to figure out that dream he had. What did it mean? He didn't knew the answer at that point.

Jeff entered Liu's room with a hand on his pocket.

"Hey bro." Said Jeff.

"Sup."

"Listen, mom would definetly not let me give you something like this, but, if those guys from the other day come back, you need a way to defend yourself."

"What do you mean?" Asked Liu confused.

Jeff took his hand out of his pocket, and gave Liu a switchblade that he had since a long time ago.

"Jeff... uh... I don't know man, I'm 16, I shouldn't have something like that..."

"I know, but, listen, it's just while those guys are still on the loose, okay? I just don't want you to get hurt."

"I... okay..." Liu grabbed the switchblade, and quickly put it on his back pocket.

Meanwhile, a police cruiser parked outside of the local store. Jessica and Ethan got out of the car, as walked to the store, they saw the broken windows. An old man welcomed them to the store.

"Good morning, Mr. Rogers! What happened here?" Said Ethan.

"Oh, thank god you're here. Somebody robbed the store last night!"

"What was stolen?" Said Jessica.

"Well... they stole two ropes, alcohol, a lighter, and three baseball bats! If I'm being honest, I don't like to think what the thief is going to do with those things..."

"Alright Mr. Rogers, do you have security footage? There's a camera outside." Said Ethan.

"That's the weird thing, come here, I'll show you."

The man leaded them to the camera footage. The video was recorded at 4:35 in the morning. There was footage of the street in front of the store. but after a moment, the footage started becoming more blurry, the image started failing, and then the video was cut.

"Huh...weird." was the only thing that Ethan said at the moment. They got no idea of what'd happened the night before.

In the forest, Randy was outside of the cabin, staring at the flame of the lighter, before he saw a cat walking in front of him. Randy gave his hand to the cat, and the cat started petting Randy. Suddently, Randy grabbed the cat from the neck, and started choking it, the cat tried to defent itself scratching Randy, but he didn't care about the pain. Randy threw the cat to a tree, and the cat started to crawl in the ground groaning in pain. Randy grabbed one of the bottles of alcohol he'd stolen from the store, and poured it in the cat. He turned on the lighter, and set the cat on fire alive. As the cat screamed, Randy just stared at it, it made him feel like the time he got rid of his family, the screams were like music for him, a music that he enjoyed more than anything on this world. Randy sat in front of the cat, watching it burn alive...

That night, Jeff and Liu were walking back home from the arcade.

"Man, you definetly suck at Street Fighter!" Said Liu to Jeff.