[1] Morning

Cuddling and kisses.

That's exactly what was on Jimin's mind. Cuddling and kissing with his mate! That's really what has been on his mind since the time he presented as an omega, he dreamed about the 'perfect' mate, he was sure that Luna would give him that! That's why he went through all the challenges! Right?

Jimin sighed while looking up from the flower garden he was laying in onto the rising sun, a mate was his only hope at this point.

"Prince Jimin! It's breakfast time!" he heard coming from the kitchen

Jimin quickly hurried over to the kitchen area where the maids and chefs shared the kingdom gossip, breakfast was probably his favorite meal!

"Mrs. Kim I told you to just call me Jimin!" he pouted holding his plate.

"I know, I know! I just don't want the King and Queen coming for my throat!" she chuckled

Jimin understood, his parents were quite mean, they were the first people that hurt him.  He smiled and said a polite 'Thank you' to Mrs.Kim before grabbing his plate and heading to his room, he hated eating with his 'family'.

Looking out the window he looked at the people down in the village he couldn't see very well but liked to make up stories for what they did and who they were. So far he was looking at a pretty woman who was collecting water from the lake.

"Ah she must be a farmer!" he giggled to himself

"She needs to grow crops for her family! Her mate is probably working very hard to give her a lovely gift!" He smiled to himself, he only liked thinking about positive things he was exhausted from being sad. After finally finishing his food, he went on his way to return and wash his plate before he bumped into the King, his father.

"Ah just the person I was looking for" He stated with dominance

Jimin hated that.

"I'm sorry for bumping into you Father, what do you need me for?" He asked fixing his posture while at it.

"Your mother and I have been discussing some matters about giving the throne to you, of course there is difficulty due to your......wolf." Jimin held his breath in, he hated the conversation already but he nodded as a sign that he was listening

"Meet us at meeting room #4 before dinner time, we will discuss more then privately" His father continued

"Yes, father I will be there" Jimin responded
His father then left and Jimin let out a sigh before quickly going to the kitchen to do what he originally planned to do, gossip with Mrs. Kim!

_________
author's note 📝
please inform me of any mistakes!
tysm for reading :)