[3] Run Away

It was nearly dinner time... the nervousness in his stomach would not die down.  Jimin already knew he would be bashed and a new set of rules would be placed on him. He dreaded this meeting. He put on a nice outfit nothing too fancy, it would just be him and his parents.

He went down to the 3rd floor and entered the meting room, his parents already there.

"Mother, Father, may I take a seat?" He asked.
They nodded and he sat down, a guard closed the door which signaled that the meeting now began.

——

"Let's keep this short as we are busy." The king spoke. Jimin just nodded

"Due to you being an omega, we do not feel comfortable nor confident that you will be able to  rule properly. So we will marry you off to my friend's son, An alpha prince."  The omega was shocked and honestly on the brink of tears, after everything... he would be married off to a stranger? Did he do something for the Luna to hate him?

"Unless... You find your mate within a month, after that, you have no choice but to marry him"

Jimin stayed silent

he opened his mouth but before words could come out the King spoke again.

"Despite this, The Prince will arrive tomorrow" Jimin nodded, he was excused and headed to his room.

He laid in bed, not bothering to eat dinner, and began to release a few tears
'How am I meant to find my mate in a month' he thought.

———

Thunder could be heard

to Jungkook it seemed unfitting, he was having a grand time with his family; Seokjin, Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi (and of course their kids!).

"Hobi, come over! I need help with the plates!" yelled Jin, despite the cheerful music playing, his mate heard him perfectly and went to assist him.

The pups helped arrange the table with the help of Namjoon and Jungkook went outside to get the clean water.  He took a second to look up at the moon

"I hope you are seeing the moon with me Mom"

How he missed his family.

________
author's note 📝
im hungry...
but tysm for your time! <3