S I X

Ramiyah

Ramiyah

"where you going looking all pretty?" my mom asked breastfeeding Jonah as i came downstairs.

"to mikeys game" i said going to the fridge grabbing a water.

"your wearing your natural curls awwww" she's too funny.

"yes momma" i laughed i saw i was getting a facetime call from kay so i answered it.

"kayyyy wassup" i smiled cause i missed him.

"hey mimi you alone i gotta talk to you about sum" he sniffed so i knew he was crying.

"no i'm with my mom what as wrong why you crying?" i asked now concerned.

"dejuane- he passed away last night"

"that's not funny kay what are you talking about?" i said as tears filled my eyes.

"go look on the news" i ran to the couch grabbing the remote turning on the tv.

"18 year old tiktok star Dejuane Mccoy has reportedly passed away due too a tragic accident" the news reporter said.

"no no no this can't be happening he's coming next week he told me he was" i said sobbing. my mom ran to me holding me.

"shhhhh i know baby"

"he didn't get to have his kids yet or get married" i said sobbing more.

"i can't breathe" i said breathing hard.

"here drink some water and calm down" i drunk the water and started to calm down.

"i think you should stay home" my mom said.

"no ima go support him" i said wiping my face.

"kay ima call you back" i said standing up.

"alr twin i love you"

"i love you too" i said hanging up.

"i'm ok i'll cry later" i said wiping my tears tears smiling.

i went outside to see jess and griggs. jess looked like she been crying.

"can you take my pictures please" i asked griggs.

ramiyahmarie__: lil miss attitude🙄

user:did you see what happened to dejuane?
user:i'm sorry for your loss mimi
mikey:??
jessikatheprankster:y'all can stop talking bout it now.

"damn now mikey confused" i said getting in the car.

"who's dejuane?" griggs asked.

"we'll talk about it later" jess said. griggs drove off to mikeys game. once we walked into the gym everybody was screaming.

the boys were warming up. we found some front row seats. i saw i got tagged on a post so i went to go check it out.

mimi&juanebestiesss_: i could just imagine the pain and hurt mimi's going through right now

mimi&juanebestiesss_: i could just imagine the pain and hurt mimi's going through right now.😔🥺mimi if you see this i just want you to know that your gonna get through this and your not alone🙂. juane is in a better place now and he would want you to be happy. he wouldn't want you to sit around and cry he wants to see you do everything you told him about. 😌continue to do you and thank him when you make it. we love you mimi and juane!!!!💕

ramiyahmarie__:thank you baby i love you too💕

"i'll be back" i said standing up going to the bathroom. i locked the door and just fell out.

"juane why would you leave me"

"you know i need you"

"just comeback for a minute so i can say goodbye please" i sobbed.

"mimi let me in" i heard jess knock on the door.

"no leave me alone"

"go get mikey" jess told somebody.

"i have a game to play what's wrong" i heard mikey. i opened the door and ran into his arms hugging him. he stumbled back before embracing me in his arms.

"what's wrong ma" he said rubbing my back.

"i don't wanna talk a-about it" i said sniffing.

"we can talk about it later?" i nodded.

"ok we'll talk about it later but for now you can get some water and when you calm down you can come back and watch me play" i nodded again and then let go.

he kissed my forehead and then ran back into the gym and then the game started. i went with jess to get some water and fix my eyelashes.

i walked in and everyone started screaming again. i sat next to griggs and we watched the game.

the game was intense. both teams were playing rough and every time mikeys team would score the other team would as well.

i'm guessing one of the other teams teammates got into mikeys head because next thing we know mikeys yelling at the dude and there arguing.

coach david sat him out. the game went on and lake norman took a 5 point lead. coach david put mikey back in and they ended up winning the game.