T E N

Ramiyah

Ramiyah

i was sitting on the couch watching teen titans go when there was a knock on the door.

"i got it babe" mikey said from the kitchen. he went to the door opening it revealing the gang.

"my babymomma is getting so bigggg" janae said running to me rubbing my stomach.

"mamas is getting big" i said looking at my big grown belly in my nude dress.

"she is" bronny said shaking his head.

i went back to watching teen titans go till i felt a hard kick.

"go get m-mikey" i told janae groaning in pain.

"are you ok?"

"just go get mikey please" i said standing up before seeing water leak down my thighs.

"babe come on we gotta get you to the hospital" mikey said picking me up bridal style.

"ouuuuu shit can she wait" i said holding under my stomach. mikey put me in the car and then drove to the hospital with the rest of the gang trailing us and on the phone with my mom.

"mimi baby breathe" i heard her say.

"I CANT" i yelled with tears coming down my face as pain was taking over my body. mikey put the phone in his lap holding it out for me to grab.

"i just pulled up to the hospital ma see you when you get here" mikey said.

"alright bye son" my mom said hanging up.

"you ready to have our child" mikey asked turning off the car.

"i have no choice" i said as he picked me up bringing me inside and they got me situated.

*after the pushing*

"she's so pretty mimi" janae said admiring her niece.

"she issss" my mom said smiling.

"she looks like me more" i said looking up at mikey seeing him staring at her. he just nodded.

"you ok?" i asked as he nodded again.

"wanna hold her?" i asked.

"yea" he said. i handed her to him and he held her gently.

"that's your daughter son" mahlon said putting his hand on mikeys shoulder. mikey just stared at her as tears brimmed his eyes.

"babe" i said he just shook his head repeatedly.

"can i hold her?" mama reese asked. mikey gave mama her. mikey wiped his face. i through the cover off of me and got out the bed. i grabbed mikeys hand and lead him to the bathroom.

"baby what's wrong" i asked hugging him. his tears weren't giving happy tears he looked hurt.

"why are crying?" i asked.

"i-i just started thinking about everything. i'm not gonna be able to be there for her everyday i have to travel for work (basketball). i can't stay in the house all day with her." he said breaking down.

"babe that's what i'm here for. i'm here to take care of her and you know how the girls are and your mom and my mom there gonna help me even skye and aysa gonna help me. you gonna be straight and so are we you don't gotta worry about anything" i said wiping his face. he nodded wiping his eyes smiling.

"i love you"

" i love you to baby" i said kissing his lips.

we walked back into the room seeing skye was now holding her.

"what's her name?" aysa asked.

"Majesty Raelyn Williams" i said smiling.

"that's a cute name"mama reese said smiling.

"so dad you gon buy me something from the vending machine" marvin mikeys brother said slapping the back of mikeys head.

they started slap boxing so i had went by my baby picking her up.

"i have to get going i have to pick your brother up from the airport" my mom said hugging me.

"ok be safe i love you" i said hugging her.

i looked over at mikey and janae seeing them whispering to each other.

"i'm gonna go too" mama reese said standing up.

"i'll bring her over tomorrow" i said hugging her.

"bye skye bye aysa" i waved.

after everybody left it was just me, mikey and majesty. i watched majesty in the crib.

"what we're you and janae talking about?" i asked looking at him.

"she was telling me how it was werid jessika wasn't at your birthday nothing and now she's not here for majesty she was just saying it was werid" he said. i just nodded cause i never noticed there's a lot of people around us.

"i'm going to sleep i love you" i said kissing him laying down.

"i love you too"