S E V E N pt.1

Ramiyah

Ramiyah

"hey y'all it's ya girl ramiyah marie and my birthday is in 2 days guys" i said smiling at the camera.

"i am going to be dying my hair and nobody knows i'm doing this not even my mom" i whispered.

"so i'm finna get ready to go to my appointment and then ill get back to y'all when i'm there" i said turning the camera off.

my phone started ringing so i went to check the id caller seeing mikeys name pop up.

"wassup" he said licking his lips seeing he was in the car.

"heyy" i said picking up the phone.

"whatchu doing?" he asked looking out the window.

"i'm finna go to my hair appointment just finished my intro to my vlog what chu doing?"

"chilling with my homeboy bronny but i gotta tell you sum" he said looking down at me.

"if it's more bad knees about how you can't attend my birthday i don't wanna here it" i said grabbing my shoes from the closet putting them on.

"actually i was gonna say that i can go cause they canceled our game and my mom wants to meet you" he said smiling.

"first of all yay because i was already up set and second why she wanna meet me we're not dating" i said smiling.

"yet" i heard the bronny boy say.

"bro shut up anyways i've told about you and she said she wants to meet you" he said as i got in my car.

"i mean yea that's fine i don't mind" i said turning on my car.

"where you finna go"

"boy mind yo business" i said pulling out the driveway.

"alright bet don't ask me where i'm going no more" he nodded.

"no stop i'm going to get my hair done"

"what you getting done"

"i'm getting it straight" i said pulling up to the place.

"oh take pictures" he smirked.

"you know i willllll i'll talk to you later tho cause i'm here" i said turning my car off grabbing my bag.

"alright bye rara" he hung up calling me the nick name only he can call me.